Restaraunts and annual pass question

fixiepixie

Earning My Ears
hi everyone,
My family got dream annual passes this year and I was just wondering what restaurants accept the card and give discounts? I can't find a list online
Thanks x

All the disney restaurants give you 10% off with the Dream Annual pass. You can also get 10% off at Rainforest Cafe, King Ludwig's Castle, Starbucks Coffee, Earl of Sandwich and McDonald's in Disney Village. Also don't forget to claim your free non-alcoholic apéritif at Table Service restaurants.

All the disney restaurants give you 10% off with the Dream Annual pass. You can also get 10% off at Rainforest Cafe, King Ludwig's Castle, Starbucks Coffee, Earl of Sandwich and McDonald's in Disney Village. Also don't forget to claim your free non-alcoholic apéritif at Table Service restaurants.
That's great. Thanks. Does this incl counter service places? As I know a lot of snack places aren't included, would counter service fall under that category ?

Its worth noting it doesn't include many bars in the hotels, just the restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter