RESTAURANT PICTURES**The Inside**

San Angel Inn, as seen from the boat ride
IMG_2469.jpg

sorry that's all i've got! i was so focused on taking pictures of my food that it never occured to me to take pictures of the restaurants themselves - i will remedy that on my honeymoon next month!

I've been looking for a thread like this for a while! I must have missed this!

Would anyone have any pics of Raglan Road?

Here you go! We sat in the bar area and just had some appetizers before heading to MNSSHP.

DSC06182.jpg

DSC06183.jpg

Not many people there in the middle of the day.
DSC04652.jpg

DSC06193.jpg

MMMMMMMMM! Scallop Forest
DSC06194-1.jpg

Some photos of the inside & antics by our waiter Jeffro :thumbsup2

Jeffro couldn't get enough of pestering DD - Here he is with her Pirate Princess hat & glasses

DisneyJuly2007763.jpg

This was our same waiter we had in October!!! He was pretty low key compared to some of the other CMs I saw during our breakfast lol.

Here are my pics of Sanaa from AKL-Kidani Village:

4432267012_955498ed75.jpg

4432267390_02c6b61007.jpg

It was pretty empty when we first got there around 5.

4432267942_15ebea1f09.jpg

Its set up like an African Market...really cool theming!

More photos coming soon!

Well, since they are closing the McDonalds at DTD in April 2010, here is the interior photo as you immediately walk in, I am so sad they are closing it. :sad1:

DCP_1388.jpg

:santa::santa::santa:

SOO BEAUTIFUL !!!!! Thanks Bistro Paris is my fav looking one I have never eaten there. And how have I missed Artist Palette AMAZING.

I have some pictures but I am not sure how to load them onto this post -- I keep trying but it won't let me cut/paste:scared1:

I can't believe this thread has been going on so long - since 2006? I wish I had some to post but I don't. Thank you to everyone who has been so kind to post their pics. I'm going to refer this thread to some friends who are going for their first time in May so they can get an idea of what the restaurants look like (I sure hope they've made some ADR's!).

I can't believe this thread has been going on so long - since 2006? I wish I had some to post but I don't. Thank you to everyone who has been so kind to post their pics. I'm going to refer this thread to some friends who are going for their first time in May so they can get an idea of what the restaurants look like (I sure hope they've made some ADR's!).

funny tho- cus i just found it the other nite! im so happy to see what some of these places look like that we'll be trying next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter