• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants In Orlando

I think there is one on International Drive... but why would you want to go to Olive Garden when you are at WDW? :sad2:

turn right out of ssr - go to end of road and turn right - get into left hand lane and turn left at downtown disney traffic lite onto hotel plaza blvd - get into the right lane of the two left hand turn lanes - turn left onto rt 535 at traffic light [at the crossings shopping plaza] and stay in right hand lane - olive garden is at next traffic lite in the plaza to your right.

Actually, the Olive Garden above poster gave directions to is very close to SSR.......maybe 1 1/2 miles, if that far. We've had lunch/dinner there a few times and also, have ordered from the To Go menu on those days when you're just too tired to go out after a long day in the parks. I believe they have a dedicated server just for To Go orders. Just go online and look for the OG on Apopka Vineland Road.....you can print their menu and take it with you!!!

There are lots of great restaurants outside the bubble and we always have included an offsite restaurant for each trip. Of course, there are plenty of good restaurants on property we just like to mix it up a bit.
John

I think there is one on International Drive... but why would you want to go to Olive Garden when you are at WDW? :sad2:

Myself, I think I prefer Olive Garden to Mama Melrose - if it isn't too terrible to say that! Certainly for the price, Olive Garden wins, and the food quality is, I thought, fairly comparable. I haven't been to the other Italian restaurants at WDW, but we always enjoy Olive Garden! It's nice to know there is one so close to "home."

We have always ventured outside Disney to go have dinner. It is a change of pace for us and it saves on the pocketbook too.
We loved the race car
restaurant on international drive. sorry i can't remember the name of the restaurant right now. food was good and the kids loved all the cars and trucks hanging from the ceiling and walls.

colieolie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter