Restaurants to view Wishes

BWgirl

Mouseketeer
I know California Grill is the given....but are there any others? Citricos?

Which would you recommend?

I don't think you can see the MK from Citricos - but I'm not positive. I do know you can see if from 'Ohana and Narcoosees, as well as California Grill. Don't forget you can also do counter service at Poly or GF and head down to the beach. You won't be able to hear it but you can see it...

Oh - and look for the "face" in the mirror firework - it is too cool.

Offhand suggestion if your traveling with children. We love the Kona Cafe. We make our PS for 2.5 hours before wishes thens troll down to the beach and watch it from the beach. Granted the music isn't piped in like Ohanas and CG but it is quite beautiful.

O'Hana, Narcooses, and the CG. There are a very few tables with limited partial fireworks views at Citrico's, but I wouldn't choose to dine there to see the fireworks. Dine there for teh food and service!

Anne

We've seen the fireworks from both O'hanas and California Grill. I enjoyed the view from CG much more than O'hanas.

Last time we ate at O'hana's we were able to watch Wishes followed by the Water Pagaent.

We have dined at CG before and it was great, but at the last minute they canceled the fireworks due to weather :( So we haven't actually seen it there.

Do they pipe in the music at Ohana's too? or just CG?

ahutton, huh?? and yes there is music at both restaurants. now, having said that in december there was no music during the fireworks at CG.:confused: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter