Rice Krispies Mickey Mouse treat!

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
Where can I get those gigantic Rice Krispies Mickey Mouse treats, and does it count as a snack on the DDP??

I've seen the SUPER gigantic ones (like, more than one person needs to eat) at the Main Street Bakery. The big ones that one person could eat (and I usually do) are available in a lot of places it seems like. They have them at Goofy's in DTD.

We got some that were Mickey shaped and on a stick at Pizza Planet at MGM. They were cool to look at, but stale. I wouldn't recommend them. Even my boys wouldn't eat them, and they can go thru an entire box of the ones from the grocery store!

when i went you couldnt get them as a snack BUT we got them at a lot of counter service (specifically at resorts but some others) as our desert since they were portable.

Wazzo said:
Where can I get those gigantic Rice Krispies Mickey Mouse treats, and does it count as a snack on the DDP??

We got ours at All-Star: Movies, but I'd imagine most of the CS food courts have them. They were definitely a snack. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter