<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Apparently the following rides will be closed on the following days -

Phantom Manor - 21st Nov - 2nd Dec
IASW - 3rd Oct - 14th Oct
Casey Jr - 1st Oct - 4th Nov
HISTA - 14th Nov - 18th Nov
Space Mountain Mission 2 - 12th Dec - 13th Dec
R&R Coaster - 11th Oct

I got this info from another forum - thought it may be of interest to those of you lucky enough to visiting again this year.

Thanks Joanne. :goodvibes Your list agrees with the one on this thread, apart from the dates for HISTA (or should I say DINTP ;) )

On a selfish note, I'm very happy - everything that I want will be open when I go!! :Pinkbounc

Sorry, I didn't realise this had already been posted.

Another selfish person here, woo hoo, we go the 2nd to the 4th Dec so looks like everything will be open for us, hooray!

Please don't apologise Joanne - we can never have too much information!! Now we have double confirmation of (most of) the dates - so it would seem that it's (nearly) all correct. :flower:

IlluminationsUK said:
Another selfish person here, woo hoo, we go the 2nd to the 4th Dec so looks like everything will be open for us, hooray!
I think we all looked and had the same sort of thoughts. I too have nothing shut down whilst we are there

Thanks for sharing this info

We are going half term in October (along with the rest of UK I guess) and it looks fine to us. We are all a bit long in the tooth for Case Junior. Perhaps next time.

Can't wait

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter