• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rider Swap Changes?

Sparkle51

Earning My Ears
my sister-in-law is currently in disney and says that rider swap tickets are now only good the same day you get them. has anyone else come across this??

When we were there last week, the ones in AK and HS were only good for that day. But we got one at Soarin' that was good until the end of the month.

my sister-in-law is currently in disney and says that rider swap tickets are now only good the same day you get them. has anyone else come across this??

Yes it is an increasing trend especially with the more popular rides. Unfortunately people were selling them on ebay

It seems as if when the batches that are already printed and expire at the end of the month run out they are reprinting them for same day expiration instead.

I wonder if they will all be same day come April?

When we used RS pass way back when fast pass first started they were only good for that day.
IMHO the end of the month expiration wasn't for guest convenience it was to save on printing costs/waste of paper. Unfortunately people were getting extra/excess passes at the beginning of the month and then selling them. Same day expiration prevents this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter