Riley at Coral Reef

grandfloridianfamily

Earning My Ears
My family had a late lunch at Coral Reef on Friday, April 5. We want to say thank you to our server Riley, who is one of the best servers we have had ever, not just at Disney, and far and away the best server at Disney (and we had table-service meals all week, including Le Cellier and Be Our Guest). We were so tired from a long week at Disney (and those 3 a.m. nights at Magic Kingdom!) and were ready to have a long relaxing lunch, which we did. Turned out to be one of the happiest memories of the week. Riley took the time to offer suggestions from the menu, gave my 3 girls personal attention, was attentive and friendly throughout the meal even though it was very busy, had a great sense of humor, and did not rush us through the meal. We all had a relaxing and enjoyable time, talking and laughing and watching the aquarium (even though we were in the last row we could still see fine and it was nice and peaceful that far back anyway). Thank you Riley! We'll be back for more lobster soup!

One can never forget the coral reef and silver riley in their life it is a lovely one. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter