RIP Carl Weathers

This made me SO sad. Apollo Creed was a big part of my childhood memories. I've seen Rocky III a bazillion times. I must admit I always had a crush on him!

We were already talking abotu this on the STar Wars thread becuase of Mando...man he was the best! RIP sir.

So sad. But he lived a long and fruitful life. 76 is a good long life. He was so great in Happy Gilmore. And in one of the Disney+ documentary episodes about the making of The Mandalorian, he described in an interview about how much he felt like the entire crew of The Mandalorian was a family and what a fun & positive experience it was to be in that TV series. I had some duck spit in my eye when he said that because our very own family has watched every episode together.

Carl Weathers was a good man.

This made me SO sad. Apollo Creed was a big part of my childhood memories. I've seen Rocky III a bazillion times. I must admit I always had a crush on him!
Me too. I watched the Rocky movies a ton growing up because my dad was a huge fan, these are truly some of my eariest childhood memories. My dad passed away a couple of years ago. Carl Weathers passing away reminds me of almost every moment my dad enjoyed that "Living in America" sequence. I relive it in my head as though I am watching a favorite movie. I am doubly sad today :(.

RIP, Mr. Weathers.

How will Carl Weathers's death affect the filming of the upcoming Season 4 of The Mandalorian? Will they cast a replacement actor for Carl's character or have they announced a new replacement actor already? Wasn't Carl Weathers also in the movie Action Jackson too? I do remember seeing Carl in Coming To America because Coming To America is one of my mom's favorite Eddie Murphy movies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter