RIP Thread

@sirenia88 i am sorry for your loss. Sounds like it has been a tough month. peace and hugs

Sorry for your loss. I wish for peace for your Mom.

Thank you. It has been quite a bit to process. The accident happened in the middle of September and he passed away 2 weeks later. We find comfort in knowing he loved riding his bike around. He died doing something he loved to do. I know it may sound morbid. Mom has her moments. She seemed to be better once my father's remains were interned at a local cemetery.

This morning I lost my best friend in life. He was an educator, role model, and sometimes financier. He started my love of hunting, fishing, and camping. Always there to give me advice when I was smart enough to ask, and even when I was too dumb to realize I needed it. When he was diagnosed with cancer in September he showed no fear. Surgery was a success but then pneumonia was just too much to overcome. He's no longer suffering.

Dad, I'm gonna miss you buddy. Thanks for all the lessons.

@tiggerdad am so sorry for you. I knew you had a lot going on. Was concerned it was something like this. It really feels like it has been a tough year ar here. Big hugs to you and the girls. Peace and love

kris

Michael you have our deepest condolences. Having lost friends and Family at this time of the year I take what comfort I can find in the Irish belief that That Christmas is the HAPPIEST Time of year in Heaven. We are praying for you, your Mom, Your Wife and daughters, May God show his love for you in ways you can see

So sorry for your loss. I pray for peace for your family. It sounds like you have many great memories that will remain forever.

@tiggerdad Michael, out deepest condolences. No matter how old or young you are, loosing your father is not easy. I am sure he is proud of who you've become and you will find youself surprised at times he passed on more wisdom then when you managed to ask. Cherish the memories and love.

You guys are a great bunch indeed. Visitation was tonight. Looked to the next person in line during the greeting and there was @bama_ed Brother, it meant the world to us that you drove the 100 miles to pay your respects. That really brought out the tears man.

Thank you Bama-ed for showing Tiggerdad how much this Dis family mean to us. I wished I was not so far - I would had been there to support you & the family. Love in Christ!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter