RIP Thread

Godspeed Ken Block- Killed over the weekend in a snow machine crash.

For anyone that loves motorsports, you have probably heard of Ken and seen some of his Hoonigan or Gymkhana videos. He was a rally driver, but also was amazing at car control and produced a library of Gymkhana videos. He also was sponsored by Ford until very recently and introduced the Ford RS at the European press conference.

Here are some of his antics in a purpose built Focus RS, similar, but much different to mine.

This is the video from the RS European introduction. This is a pre-production car very nearly the same as mine (mine had some production improvements to make it even better)

(The fun part starts at 18:30)

j

Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis, just passed away of a heart attack. Her house keeper found her not breathing. She was born 02-01-68. Prayers for her kids & Mom, Priscilla.

The Great Jim Brown of the Cleveland Browns Died today at age 87.

I was too young to remember him playing for my Cleveland Browns but he was awesome on tape, Mike. Ed

Last edited:
Tina (Ann Bullock) was from St Louis and there is a bunch of stuff in town recognizing her. Her star on the St Louis Walk of Fame is quickly turning into a memorial. The news reported she was a nurses aid in the late 50s at the hospital I work at. That's when my mom and dad worked here and met. Didn't know that. about her.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter