• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM at DL today. At 6:50 AM the regular lines were past the monorail track. We left DL at 7:53 and both MM and Regular lines still past the monorail. Could not get a strong connection anywhere in the esplanade this a.m. went to DCA strong signal in front of Trolley Treats. Got BG 19. iPhone X & AT&T.

Played along for the first time at home and the button never turned red for me even after restarting the app. 🤷‍♀️

same here, tried from home in OR starting at 7:59. Never turned red and very slow to load when clicking on the ROTR find out more button.

I woke up at 6:47am and decided with my DBF to spontaneously get out of bed and try to get a BG today. We live 35 minutes away. Lines for parking structure were insane so we decided to park in garden walk and run over. Lines for both security and turnstiles were very long when we got here through harbor entrance around 7:40. Luckily we snagged a new formed line that they turned from MM to regular entrance. Got through turnstiles at 7:53. Snagged BG 16. I consider us very lucky today!

In the parks today. We rolled up to security at about 7:20 am and breezed thru security. Long lines to actually get into the park (halfway back into the esplanade.) we made it in at about 7:48 and went up to the Main Street train station boarding platform.
Had a friend with a smart watch counting down seconds for the three of us. Two of us are Verizon (iPhone and android) and one is android Verizon user. I had four to five bars up there on ATT. We all had the app already open but no other apps open, waiting to click “find out more.” We clicked button right at 8:00 and got BG 27!!

hopped to DCA and had a five min wait for Soarin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter