Road Trip! Family of 7 - It's Only 1600 Miles - June 2016 TR (completed)

As a good captain, I let my crew sleep in a little.

A better one would've had them swabbing the deck.
Builds character.

Along the way, we continue to see cars left and right with blown tires and the shoulders show shreds of shrapnel everywhere...what's with the roads down here?

What the heck???

Q: Anyone know a different name for the town of Senoia?

A better question might be "Anyone ever heard of the town of Senoia?"

Once again, they gave away our joining room!

Of for Pete's sake!!

Good thing for us, the manager was there and she was very very helpful. She called the Holiday Inn 2 miles south and set us up there.

That was nice. Better if they hadn't tossed out the joining room in the first place.
(Shoulda gone back in the morning for the breakfast.)

03F51A3C-6ECF-4E19-9A1C-0A508DDFB83A_zpswje2hlfe.jpg

:lmao:

Davy Jones' Locker

Avast ye scurvy dogs. Black spot flying ahead. Heave to and drop anchor....

Shiver me timbers! Ole Salty Sea Dog fell behind and sunk to Davy Jones' Locker. Lower the colors and raise his colors half mast. Prepare to come about.

JackSalutes_zpsdxasy8t6.jpg

HalfStaff_zps4v6hchfx.jpg

It's just before midnight and my sister-in-law is calling my wife. The conversation is "oh no....oh....ok...." - this is not good. My dad just had a heart-attack.... 2nd call....he's gone.

Last edited:
Read the Title of that thread and think of a TV series....you may not watch.

Ah. No, don't watch it.

It's just before midnight and my sister-in-law is calling my wife. The conversation is "oh no....oh....ok...." - this is not good. My dad just had a heart-attack.... 2nd call....he's gone.

OMG. I'm so sorry! My condolences to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter