Rob & Jan"s Live Trip Report to WDW

How exciting! Another live TR!! I loved reading ADP's and am looking forward to yours.

I will live vicariously through you for the next 11 days. :) I'm looking forward to hearing about the live podcast, too! :) :) HAVE FUN!!!! :wizard:

We were surprised at the number of kids on the flight since its not a school holiday, I guess people have no choice and have to do go when they can.

and then checked in were in the Springs.

Great...The Springs is a nice location, right next to the Carriage House and High Rock Spring Pool.

I believe some schools have the last week of April off for school break. We used to go to the World the last week of April often when our Daughter was not in school. We learned pretty quickly that there are school systems with that week off.

Enjoy the day!

So what was for breakfast? :goodvibes

Looking forward to the live updates. ENJOY!

What I want to know is does Bawb use kaht kam on the golf couse or just any old golf cart? :)

Welcome Home!

I also love the Springs for its location advantage. I do want to try the Grandstand next week. One more week...one more week.....

Friday
We like to ease into the day when were on vacation our days of commando park touring are over. Its great to be here the sun is shining and all is right with the world. Breakfast consisted of Fresh fruit, yogurt and granola bagels and cream cheese fresh OJ and lots of coffee. We pack that up and move to the patio, read the paper and start the day. We decided to spend the afternoon by the pool with a ,few mjeeetoos We have dinner reservations at Portobello Yacht Club at 8pm and since its Grad Night at the Magic Kingdom I think we’ll just hang out in Downtown Disney, West Side and Pleasure Island for the evening. I spoke with Bob to firm up our golf outing, he was in line at the new Simpson Ride at Universal doing “research” these guys have tough Jobs I’ve attached a few pics of our travels so far.

The dog hates it when the luggage comes out
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Sounds like a great start - alot of schools had off this week, ours included, so that may be why so many kids.... These live TR's are great!

I'm not a 100% sure, but there is a grad night pre party over @ PI i believe. I know when i went to grad night a few years ago there was a preparty over there. I'm not sure if they still do this, but you may want to check.

Had a great afternoon by the pool it stayed hot and sunny all day.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Headed over to DTD for Dinner, we got there about an hour early and decided to check and see if we could get in early and to our surprise they seated us right away. The server was very pleasant and the meal was excellent.
IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0023-2.jpg

Jan had the Minestrone Alla Genovese
IMG_0025.jpg

I had the Rustica salad
IMG_0027-1.jpg

Jan had the Rigatoni Calabrese
IMG_0028-1.jpg

and I had the Halibut
IMG_0029.jpg

We passed on desert all in all a very nice meal. DTD was packed wall to wall people so we headed home and called it a night. Were heading to Vero tomorrow for the next 3 days

Thats it for today see ya tomorrow.

What a fun thread,keep up the good work and pics! Have a magical vacation,sending some pickie dust to you!:tinker: :wizard:

aaahhhhh...there's no place like Home!

Enjoy Vero!

I guess Kevin really knows his stuff! PYC looked great! Might try them when down for the half-marathon, looks like it's a place to do without the kids for sure!

Keep up the reports, this is great!

Count me in too, I love these live trip reports! Soooooo addicting! Have a wonderful time! I'm so envious, this report will have to do until our next trip to Disney!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter