Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales

soarin three

Earning My Ears
We could not find any trip reports on the Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales trip. I know it was new this year. Has anyone been on it?

We could not find any trip reports on the Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales trip. I know it was new this year. Has anyone been on it?

There was a regular poster who was supposed to go on this trip, her trip was cancelled and she had to go on a different itinerary. I don't remember anyone else who was going on this trip. Sorry.

I'm the regular poster who signed up for Rocky Trails & Mountie Tales & had the trip canceled. I went on the Alaska trip instead. I've been watching very carefully, and have not seen ANY mention here of anyone going on this trip. I really, really wonder how it was.

Sayhello

I heard that a family from our SWS trip last summer went on this trip this year. They are not posters on the DIS Boards, but I will try to find out how they liked the trip and I'll pass on any tidbits that I learn.

When we went on Q4tW this summer, one of our guides (can't remember if it was Landon or Daniel) mentioned that one of his good friends was guiding this trip all summer and having a wonderful time.

Turtlemom

Hi soarin three,
Thank you for asking this. I have been meaning to post the same question. I am looking at doing this trip next September on the adults only tour and would really like to get some more information from someone that has been. Here's hoping that a diser comes along soon with their feedback. :)
________
Vermont marijuana dispensary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter