ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scuba, I have already posted in the proper format. It was mistakenly posted to BLT-Waiting instead of BWV-Waiting, so you'll find it under BLT.
Oops, I apologize. Thanks! Pangyal was just testing to see if we were paying attention. Only she can fix it; I'm sure she'll fix it as soon as she's back from whatever DVC villa she's at this week.

50/50 chance it passes. You never know!

It seems to have been pretty quiet lately. We are on day 11 and it seems longer. This site is great and has been very helpful for newbies like us. Thank you. Here's hoping to hearing soon!

Please wish us luck and lots of pixiedust: that Disney passes! Please Mickey!! :flower3:

Sherrkel---$87-$14546-150-BRV@WL-Oct-0/15, 0/16, 150/17, 150/18- sent 4/3

Good luck! I was considering this one! Quick Q - did you get an e-mail from them saying your offer had been received? I got the thank you for submitting but nothing after that. Just wondering - thanks!

CLARKSDAD---$85-$11120-125-AKV-Dec-0/16, 113/17, 12/18- sent 4/3. It looks like the seller planned a trip and borrowed points, then decided instead to cancel it and sell. I tried to get them to pay closing costs, but caved in since we really wanted AKV, Dec UY and the market was drying up. The point amount is also exactly what we needed so I figured it was worth it. My son will be 1 and a half by then... hoping for good things from ROFR. Good luck to all!

I'm also new to all of this, so apologize in advance if something is mis-formatted.

I tried to get them to pay closing costs, but caved in since we really wanted AKV

It's a really small amount of money over the course of decades of vacations and stuff. I probably overpaid a little on one of our contracts but had the same thought process. Not many 100 point BCV contracts pop up in our use year and why fret over a few hundred bucks?

Good luck! That should pass no problem.

flyersud99---$105-$11632-100-BWV-Dec-54/16, 100/17, 100/18- sent 3/15, passed 3/27

I posted our update in the January to March thread last week, but I think I was missing a comma, so it still showed as waiting. We've passed and are now anxiously awaiting estoppel and closing! Thanks again to pangyal and ScubaCat for your efforts with this tool!

Update on my first DVC purchase: I closed on 3/22. I waited 10 days for the account to switch over and called the vacation club number on a friday (3/31). They told me to call back in a week.

I called back that Monday because I have no patience and they were able to give me my number. ( but the points did not transfer yet.

I called back today and the points were in, now I am going to start booking my November vacation.

I apologized to the lady for calling so much but she says it happens all the time. My suggestion, be nice to the people you talk to and things will go a lot smoother.

beourguest2009---$70-$14700-210-BRV@WL-Apr-0/16, 172/17, 210/18, 210/19-seller pays MF '17- sent 4/4

We submitted our first offer today! A bit low but some room for negotiation! Thanks for maintaining this thread - a full time job!

Best of luck on that one. That is a great deal. Might get passed since there is so much emphasis on Copper Creek. Might slip through to you.

Update on my first DVC purchase: I closed on 3/22. I waited 10 days for the account to switch over and called the vacation club number on a friday (3/31). They told me to call back in a week.

I called back that Monday because I have no patience and they were able to give me my number. ( but the points did not transfer yet.

I called back today and the points were in, now I am going to start booking my November vacation.

I apologized to the lady for calling so much but she says it happens all the time. My suggestion, be nice to the people you talk to and things will go a lot smoother.

Congrats - awesome!

Whitters, I've been watching your status like crazy because we submitted very similar contracts very close to one another.

BWV, Sep UY, 150 points, $88pp, 0/2016, 14/2017, 150/2018.

We're both too new to this board for me to PM you when I hear about my contract, but keep an eye out for my contract status update when I post one.

Good luck!

Ugh fingers crossed you passed today with the rest of us and it's sitting in your inbox!!!!

I feel like everyone finds out in batches. I wonder if it is across all the brokers or if one broker lets their clients know at x time, another at y time, etc. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter