• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajjonesehc---$140-$23349-160-BLT-Mar-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20-Seller pays closing- sent 6/21
ajjonesehc---$140-$23349-160-BLT-Mar-0/17, 160/18, 160/19, 160/20-Seller pays closing- sent 6/21

Just sent over two identical contracts from the same international seller. Fingers crossed that they're primarily interested in SSR, OKW, and AKL.

You’ll be fine. I submitted a very similar BLT contract back in early April for $135pp where I paid closing, and it passed about a month ago. Welcome back to BLT!!! ;) Good Luck!

Dan1---$105-$22412-200-AKV-Oct-0/16, 9/17, 200/18, 200/19-Seller pays closing- sent 5/31, passed 6/19

Add me to the 6/19 passed club. :rockband:

Still waiting on the second AKL submitted to ROFR a couple of days later.
Congratulations looks like people are finally passing

I'm looking at a contract that has a certain amount of points in a holding account. According to what I read it says that points in a holding account can only be booked 60 days out or less? That doesn't leave much time to find availability. So realistically are those points not worth much when thinking about an offer?
In my opinion, they have little to no value. What is the use year, meaning when will they expire?
PrincessDuck---$105-$18617-160-AKV-Feb-0/17, 320/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 6/22
Good Luck!

For those of you with more than one DVC contract, will my second resale contract automatically be added to my DVC account or do I have to call again to get a club ID and/or a new activation code in order for my points to be put into my account :confused3 :thanks:

You should have provided your member number to the broker at least by closing. If so, it will automatically go into the same account IF you titled the deed the exact same way AND bought in the same use year.

If you titled it differently or bought in a different UY, you'll receive a different membership number. You can then call for the club ID and activation code which you can simply add to your existing dvcmember.com account via this link:

upload_2018-6-22_17-31-0.png

Just sent over two identical contracts from the same international seller. Fingers crossed that they're primarily interested in SSR, OKW, and AKL.

Fingers crossed for you!

You should have provided your member number to the broker at least by closing. If so, it will automatically go into the same account IF you titled the deed the exact same way AND bought in the same use year.

If you titled it differently or bought in a different UY, you'll receive a different membership number. You can then call for the club ID and activation code which you can simply add to your existing dvcmember.com account via this link:

View attachment 331878
That is super helpful information, ScubaCat :cool1:Now I will know how and where to add my new membership number :dance3:I got my membership number after I closed on my second contract :goodvibes They are under the same name but at different resorts and with different use years so it sounds like that makes them automatically a new membership number :love: I'll call Member Administration on Monday and hopefully I will be good to go pixiedust:

That is super helpful information, ScubaCat :cool1:Now I will know how and where to add my new membership number :dance3:I got my membership number after I closed on my second contract :goodvibes They are under the same name but at different resorts and with different use years so it sounds like that makes them automatically a new membership number :love: I'll call Member Administration on Monday and hopefully I will be good to go pixiedust:

Yes, that's correct. If they were the same UY, they'd be under the same membership, but oh well. At least you can add both to the same login and manage them both in one place. :)

I'm looking at a contract that has a certain amount of points in a holding account. According to what I read it says that points in a holding account can only be booked 60 days out or less? That doesn't leave much time to find availability. So realistically are those points not worth much when thinking about an offer?

Yes not worth that much - unless you can use and will book last minute! Normally though the availability costs more per night bc you have to get a room size or location you might not want or need.

To rent you could prob get $10 per point if you don’t mind with lots of requests that won’t be available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter