ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Have you gotten your closing docs yet? Wondering how long it will take, when I used https://www.dvcclosings.com/ they got me my docs the same day that ROFR came through.
No… we are both using the other recommended by the broker for small contracts I think? I am going to chase later today as it passed ROFR Friday!
Saying that www.Dvcclosings.com is sooo slow at the moment. My CCV which passed on 5/6 has still not closed!!

No… we are both using the other recommended by the broker for small contracts I think? I am going to chase later today as it passed ROFR Friday!
Saying that www.Dvcclosings.com is sooo slow at the moment. My CCV which passed on 5/6 has still not closed!!
Yes, same. I guess they aren't working ahead and having those prepped while waiting on ROFR.

Is that the e-notary issue people have posted about? I'm not sure how ours will work for these BWV contracts, but hoping it goes quickly after we get our docs.

just wondering about timing. it seems like all of the posts about ROFR come later in the afternoon. Is that a coincidence because people have jobs and aren't stalking their email (like me), or because Disney notifies the brokers at / close to the close of business?

If the later, maybe i can be more productive by leaving my email alone 😂

just wondering about timing. it seems like all of the posts about ROFR come later in the afternoon. Is that a coincidence because people have jobs and aren't stalking their email (like me), or because Disney notifies the brokers at / close to the close of business?

I’m expecting news today so I feel ya. Refresh refresh refresh. Then I saw @atthebeachclub post and now I’m in thinking “what if they forgot to send it over”! o_O

Just saw someone on a FB post she just got her ROFR news. So they are rolling in today already

My email was early in the morning.

2 different emails - the one Disney sends to the broker, and the one the broker sends to you.

The time in between them will vary by broker. If you have noticed that the broker you’re buying from is generally slow to respond, you may not hear about your ROFR status immediately after DVC notifies the broker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter