ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please reformat your string with the link in post#1? Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
The correct format is in an earlier post.

BoatDriver---$131-$17224-125-PVB-Mar-0/19, 125/20, 125/21, 125/22- sent 2/9

This last quick format was in answer to a question

So i did find out from First American that Fidelity told them FRIDAY about making it through ROFR but I didn’t get notified until late yesterday. Thats irritating. So I made it through in 16 days, not 19.

I, like many others, believe there’s layers of review. My guess is that mine was priced low enough that it was sent for a secondary review.
I can’t think of any other reason there’s others passing ahead of mine that were submitted four or five days after.

I suspect there's a first level "staff" review that is purely based on analytics--resort, pricing terms, etc. There's probably a matrix or something that an intern has to plug the numbers into and sort them into stacks of "Recommend Pass" "Recommend Buyback" and "Further Review." Then the decisionmakers on the committee get the stacks, probably vote en masse on the first two piles and then discuss/vote on the few that are in the 3rd pile.

This is pure speculation, but also something of an educated guess.

Oh man! Mine was submitted on the 19th...
I would really like to get through this stage. I never thought it would bug me, but the wait... aaaarrghhhh!

The correct format is in an earlier post.

BoatDriver---$131-$17224-125-PVB-Mar-0/19, 125/20, 125/21, 125/22- sent 2/9

This last quick format was in answer to a question
Sorry, can't always keep up. I appreciate it both times ;)

I just try to get everything ready for when @pangyal air drops in from the villas to update it for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter