• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I estimate that I will hear something Friday or Monday if all goes well (submitted on 2/21). However, no matter how much the practical side of me tells me that, my Disney fanatic side is to excited and I keep checking back here everday to see what dates have been accepted. Anyone else?

I estimate that I will hear something Friday or Monday if all goes well (submitted on 2/21). However, no matter how much the practical side of me tells me that, my Disney fanatic side is to excited and I keep checking back here everday to see what dates have been accepted. Anyone else?
I wasn’t previously, but I am now. I’m still waiting on a 2/9 submission, so Disney’s starting to pi$$ me off.

So how often do you check your emails each day hoping to see that your bid has passed the right of first refusal?
I think I have been checking every 15 minutes or so just hoping.

So how often do you check your emails each day hoping to see that your bid has passed the right of first refusal?
I think I have been checking every 15 minutes or so just hoping.

Haha, I have my gmail open at work and everytime I see that (1) pop up I get excited, and I know I have at least a week or more before I am even close to hearing anything. Its irrational, and I totally knnow it is, yet here I am...

Yeah, I just want to stop checking...

Still waiting on mine
FireworksEverAfter $147-$12000 -75 -PVB-APR-0/19, 75/20, 75/21, sent 2/14

Funny thing is, if this gets taken I'm probably going to jump to a bigger contract.

Yeah, I just want to stop checking...

Still waiting on mine
FireworksEverAfter $147-$12000 -75 -PVB-APR-0/19, 75/20, 75/21, sent 2/14

Funny thing is, if this gets taken I'm probably going to jump to a bigger contract.

I'm about to stop checking. I know it a complete high-class problem, but the lack of order or transparency is actually starting to anger me.

If I knew they were still assessing contracts that went in before mine, I'd be fine with it. I don't even plan on using the extra points I'm buying until next year.

The fact that there are contacts for the same resort, that were submitted a week after mine, and that have already been passed, is making my head explode.

I'm about to stop checking. I know it a complete high-class problem, but the lack of order or transparency is actually starting to anger me.

If I knew they were still assessing contracts that went in before mine, I'd be fine with it. I don't even plan on using the extra points I'm buying until next year.

The fact that there are contacts for the same resort, that were submitted a week after mine, and that have already been passed, is making my head explode.
Has to be some sort of issue, addendum or it wasn't submitted when they said it was.

You may hear something Friday or Monday, but I would temper my expectations. There are several of us on here that submitted a week or more before you and haven’t heard anything. But, who knows, some have heard that submitted well after us. No one knows what Disney is doing. Lol

Well, after looking at and talking about DVC for so long, we finally felt like it was the right time to join. There were many spreadsheets involved, and this thread was very valuable to see what contracts were selling for and what Disney had been doing. Now we wait!

accm---$142-$15421-100-BLT-Aug-0/19, 100/20, 100/21- sent 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter