ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I’m missing something when it comes to multiple contracts… is this a disposable income with where we are just paying $20k a year in dues across numerous contracts? Or renting some points out to cover annual dues? My brain can’t make the math make sense.
I have wondered this too. Just purchased my first contract and have saved my whole life and have to budget to afford the dues. So many seem to own a ton of points and I can't even imagine the cost of dues.

Thanks to @pangyal for keeping this ROFR thread going. Every week, she sorts through this thread and pulls out all the good ROFR information, so for sake of her sanity, could we please keep the topic on all things ROFR.

If you have questions about UY or any other non-ROFR topics, please start a new thread.
Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I did not know that. I thought that little tool somehow sent it to pangyal automatically. I didn't realize they had to pan through all our comments!

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I did not know that. I thought that little tool somehow sent it to pangyal automatically. I didn't realize they had to pan through all our comments!

Not sure about that, but I hope so.

Last edited:
My mind is blown! We are waiting on our first contract to come out of ROFR right now. The waiting is excruciating! If you don't mind me asking, why do you have so many different contracts? Ease of reselling? We are looking at higher point contracts but perhaps we would be better off to buy smaller ones? Also, do you have a mix of direct and resale? Teach me the tricks! :)

I have SSR, VGF, RIV, PVB and AUL. I recently added 4x50 point for VGF2

We will see the prices for VGF2 in a couple days. According to my guide, they did record breaking sales in the first two weeks in DVC history. Possibly they will jump on the price increase right away. I think they really would like to sell RIV and Aulani than VGF2.
Why do you expect to see prices for VGF2 in a couple of days?

I'm annoyed at myself for even putting in the contract I did. It stands zero chance of passing and I'm just wanting my deposit back before my credit card bill is due.

ha! Same here. Today marks 20 days in ROFR for our $125pp 200pt SSR. Credit card is due April 8th so I’d really like to know by then 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter