ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meggybear17---$75-$21320-250-OKW-Jun-250/17, 250/18, 250/19- sent 2/15, passed 2/27

Yay just found out we passed ROFR! I feel like we got a really good deal. Wasn't our first choice for home resort but we'll be happy anywhere on property.

Wow! Great deal! Congratulations!!!

Exactly! I was doing the same thing, looking at contracts I just *knew* I should be bidding on... but I had to hold off on that, and I'm glad I did! Now to get you past ROFR!
I agree! One little problem... contracts still aren't sent yet... but maybe that's my lucky charm too right? Thanks for the support fellow OKW neighbor :flower1::teeth:

Ok so some unexpected news...not necessarily bad just need to update.

I’m dealing with an older international seller and haven’t received his signed docs back yet. When speaking with the contract department on the 21st, she said it was “sent off” which I thought meant to Disney for rofr...which obviously is not the case. so.... I’m not waiting on rofr yet which is disappointing because I was hoping the timing was in my favor. Past the 25th, end of the month..etc. So now I’m waiting for docs to be sent... will update when I’m notified...but for now... here’s my thread :(

thelionqueen---$80-$19600-240-OKW(E)-Mar-0/17, 72/18, 240/19, 240/20-Seller pays 18 dues- sent ??

Oh no! Like you say, not the worst news, but still disappointing. You knew it was an international seller going into it, I assume. Hopefully the seller will scan the docs instead of sending them. Hang in there. I hope you can share some good news soon.

Jennifer Bowers---$95-$15755-160-AKV-Dec-114/17(27 borrowed from '18), 19/18, 160/19-seller pays MF '18- sent 02/12, passed 02/27

Practicing patience for the rest of the process :snail:. I'm anxious to book a 2-3 night stay in August for an anniversary celebration.:scared: Hopefully I can find some availability (even if I have to switch resorts every night).
Can't stop checking my e-mail...
:badpc:

Oh no! Like you say, not the worst news, but still disappointing. You knew it was an international seller going into it, I assume. Hopefully the seller will scan the docs instead of sending them. Hang in there. I hope you can share some good news soon.
Thank you! Yes I was aware they were an international seller. I was the second buyer of this one. Contracts were rewritten a few times so I think that also plays into the equation. Still wish it was signed and gone.:)

Finally found out that it passed. Have to admit, I was kind of hoping it would be taken so that we could get a more loaded contract or more points. Got “addonitiis” as soon as our offer was accepted.

jimonb---$87-$13734-150-SSR-Feb-0/17, 6/18, 150/19- sent 2/6, passed 2/28
Congrats!
Hahaha same thing happened to me. I just put an offer on Sunday and right after I started to question if I wanted more points or maybe another location

Finally found out that it passed. Have to admit, I was kind of hoping it would be taken so that we could get a more loaded contract or more points. Got “addonitiis” as soon as our offer was accepted.

jimonb---$87-$13734-150-SSR-Feb-0/17, 6/18, 150/19- sent 2/6, passed 2/28
That's an excellent price though, and even though it's 2x the hassle this time, smaller contracts are much easier to sell (and for higher prices) in the future if the need arose. So, it's a win/win for sure. Now you just need one with double 2018 points and you'll be all set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter