ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still waiting to hear from 8-7 or earlier? I saw a few pass after the log jam cleared last week but still no word here.

Still waiting as well and it's driving DW and I crazy. Just give me an answer already so I can move on and make other offers.

What does that generally mean for people who are still waiting, but others who submitted later have heard back from Disney already? Is it more likely that those contracts will get taken?

What does that generally mean for people who are still waiting, but others who submitted later have heard back from Disney already? Is it more likely that those contracts will get taken?

Not necessarily. It is honestly so random, that those of us who have tried to identify a pattern have mostly given up. Mostly...

Good question, wish I had an answer to it. I’m on month 4 of trying to buy my first contract, had 1 taken and at least 3 others with seller issues, divorcing couples, inaccurate points etc. The one that was taken for me went 24 days.

The waiting is driving me crazy. We submitted 8/13, and I saw last week that some submitted 8/8 were being approved, so I was hopeful I'd hear by day 14. Not yet. Ughhh!

I’m on month 4 of trying to buy my first contract

Hehe, this is why I'm trying to purchase now for first use on an October 2020 Trip :). Of course I'm also hoping to clear in time to be able to "practice" making reservations at 11/7 month windows for 2019 in order to get a real world feel of availability/booking process before doing it for real next year...Is that overally neurotic? Come to think of it maybe I need another fantasy football mock draft.... :)

The waiting is driving me crazy. We submitted 8/13, and I saw last week that some submitted 8/8 were being approved, so I was hopeful I'd hear by day 14. Not yet. Ughhh!
I got mine in a couple days after yours and am anxiously waiting as well!

Just curious: Anyone else out there who was part of that 8/13-8/14 ROFR pass bonanza who is DVCResaleMarket/Magic Vacation Title?

If so, has anyone gotten closing docs yet?

I received both sets of closing documents on 8/25 (passed 8/14 and 8/21). Shouldn't be long until you get yours. Hang in there Carlymouse!

Just curious: Anyone else out there who was part of that 8/13-8/14 ROFR pass bonanza who is DVCResaleMarket/Magic Vacation Title?

If so, has anyone gotten closing docs yet?

We purchased through DVCResaleMarket/Magic Vacation Title. Got our closing documents yesterday, 8/28, via email. We are not financing.

Already itching to add to our contract but want to wait till everything settles and we get a member number first.

flyinghawaiian---$130-$33559-250-BLT-Dec-0/17, 48/18, 250/19- sent 7/31, passed 8/21

We purchased through DVCResaleMarket/Magic Vacation Title. Got our closing documents yesterday, 8/28, via email. We are not financing.

Already itching to add to our contract but want to wait till everything settles and we get a member number first.

flyinghawaiian---$130-$33559-250-BLT-Dec-0/17, 48/18, 250/19- sent 7/31, passed 8/21

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter