ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yep. Worked for me in March of 17 on our first AKV contract. Paid $85 a point but had seller pay the 17 dues even though the contract was fully loaded, bringing my net cost for that contract to about $78.50 per point on a 160 point contract. So wish I would have bought more back then when prices were down!
I agree. I did it in Feb my AKL points ended up costing $86pp and my OKW was $72. Can't get that now!

Breezysmom---$145-$22350-150-PVB-Apr-0/17, 155/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 8/25

Waiting very impatiently....I feel lost not having a trip to plan :rolleyes1
I know what u mean. Currently planning two and not looking forward to when the second is done and have nothing to look forward to in a while. Past few Disney vacations I left planning another trip and wasn't so depressed leaving

Timeline question

Passed ROFR 8/13 and received our closing documents 8/28. They sent email today to tell me they received my closing documents and the sellers as well. Tomorrow I will make my wire transfer. After this... how many days I have to wait before I receive my membership information? Thanks

Timeline question

Passed ROFR 8/13 and received our closing documents 8/28. They sent email today to tell me they received my closing documents and the sellers as well. Tomorrow I will make my wire transfer. After this... how many days I have to wait before I receive my membership information? Thanks

There's another thread ("closing time") that will provide emotional support for that part of the transaction. ;) it's the worst couple of weeks, I'm afraid, but you're almost done!

From what I can tell, looks like DVD has responded to submittals up to 8/15 last week. Hopefully will see a new round of answers(hopefully passes) for submittals after 8/16 today/tomorrow.

From what I can tell, looks like DVD has responded to submittals up to 8/15 last week. Hopefully will see a new round of answers(hopefully passes) for submittals after 8/16 today/tomorrow.
Sending pixie dust to everyone waiting. Good luck

Aussie84---$104-$17284-160-AKV-Feb-0/17, 41/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 8/1 taken 8/25

Pretty discouraged but

Trying again with Dvcsales.com fingers crossed with a Uk seller.

Aussie84---$109-$19245-160-AKV-April-0/17, 220/18, 160/19, 160/20- sent 8/30
Your new contract looks better and has more points so hopefully this is the one making the wait and disappointments worth it.

I spoke with my resale agent this morning, and she shared that the last wave of ROFR waivers she received were over a week ago, and only cleared submissions through 8/17. Another batch should hopefully arrive soon - hoping mine is part of it!

Timeline question

Give your title and escrow company a day or two to close (they should keep you posted on that). They will record the deed with the Orange County Comptroller's Office (you can actually go to that site and check by contract number, seller and buyer), and then it took about a week to get my membership number (I called the DVC Membership Services number). They gave me the activation code the next day, and when I logged on, the points were already there. About 10 mins later, I had my very first DVC reservation. :yay:

Ugh! I feel like I’m waiting for my first born with this ROFR. Sent 3 weeks ago so I am assuming it could be any Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter