ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed today! Really thought this would have been another 2 weeks at least. I have another contracting pending that was sent 2 weeks before this one!

Rustygirl84---$105-$3230-25-SSR-Mar-0/19, 25/20, 25/21, 25/22- sent 7/1/2020, passed 8/3

Is this the first July sent contract to pass ROFR?

delamarte19---$92-$23213-225-AKV-Jun-0/19, 450/20, 225/21- sent 6/8, passed 7/21

As a follow up to the above regarding timeline:
6/1 - Offer on AKV contract
6/8 - ROFR was sent
7/21 -Passed ROFR
7/29 - received request for closing information
7/30 - sent my information/payment (as buyer)
8/4 - Email from Title company that the transaction was finalized and recorded today (I thought it would take longer for this wait.....)

Now just need to wait for Disney to add the points to my DVC account...

Thanks again to everyone on this site and all the great information.

My title company called me today (thought that was nice) to tell me that things are taking longer than normal. They said they should have Estopel a week after ROFR. I said oh I passed that last Thursday. lol She said to expect the closing papers end of this week or early next week then. That seems a bit quicker than I thought. Hopefully that happens!

kucanhead---$85.5-$19611-200-AUL-Jun-0/19, 246/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 6/30, passed 8/3

Technically, I haven't heard from the title company yet, but they have an online status tool and it shows that Disney waived ROFR yesterday.

Wow, which title company has an online status tool? I need to check if the one I'm using has one! :)

Interesting, the contract I am waiting for was through Fidelity too, but they chose to use First American Title. Since it is Aulani they probably use a different Title Company I guess. Congrats on passing ROFR!

I bought about 5 contracts through fidelity, all went through First American except my AUL contract. They went through Timeshare Title.

OMG. i just google addonitis:badpc:. it wasn't until i came back to recheck the spelling that i finally sounded the word out. i shouldn't try making any important decisions today.:rotfl:
Edit to add: and i quoted the wrong person. i need a vacation.
Hahaha - Submit to the AddOnItis, and buy more points for that needed vacation! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter