• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROL DINING PACKAGE NOV 2017 WATCH

Thanks! To me "first show" implies there is a second show...or is that not necessarily the case and does the computer just default to that since sometimes there are 2? So hoping for extended hours for the week of Thanksgiving.

As of now there is only one show on the schedule, so I think it's just a default.

I got a 3:25 Tiffins on the day I wanted, so I'm happy this morning!

got one but not for ideal date.... we will wait and see if I can modify but at least it's something for now.

think Disney will let me switch the package status for my earlier lunch time or am I stuck with my late lunch?

I see that the packages are available to end of December - I need January 2! The watch continues, my friends!

Just called Disney Dining and was told that December 18 was not released yet... he told me I could modify my reservation when it is released. Can you modify to add ROL? Has anyone done this before?

I would check online before I listened to Disney dining. I was told this morning there was no availability when I could see availability online. I was told to grab the reservation online which I did. It was for December 28th.

I have a reservation at 11:15 and was just able to make a reservation at 2pm with ROL package (guess man was wrong)! I want to keep the 11:15 but need the ROL tickets from the 2pm...help?

I would just keep on checking. I was able to get a new reservation for a larger party 20 minutes later. It is just a guess but I think they will be opening more slots in December.

Just called Disney Dining and was told that December 18 was not released yet... he told me I could modify my reservation when it is released. Can you modify to add ROL? Has anyone done this before?

I've already booked for Dec 27th. Disney CM's don't always have the right info. They were telling people dessert parties were already booked a couple of months ago when they had not even been released yet. Keep checking online.

Man I checked every morning except today because I had plans, and go figure the 19th is booked already. Hard to have a life or job with all this cut throat planning!

I just tried for 11/28 & 11/30. Called, and nothing is available all day for Tusker House. :( Been stalking the site for months, so frustrated I couldn't get one!
Same! I did get one for 12/3 and Tiffins on 11/30... I really wanted TH.

Same! I did get one for 12/3 and Tiffins on 11/30... I really wanted TH.

I know, personally I would love to try Tiffins but there's no way my 6-year-old would appreciate signature dining. Lol. The characters at TH hold the biggest appeal. It's still early so who knows, maybe we'll luck out! I just hate the thought of waiting in a crazy standby line for ROL. I really don't want to use a FP on it.

I know, personally I would love to try Tiffins but there's no way my 6-year-old would appreciate signature dining. Lol. The characters at TH hold the biggest appeal. It's still early so who knows, maybe we'll luck out! I just hate the thought of waiting in a crazy standby line for ROL. I really don't want to use a FP on it.
I cannot bring myself to spend $67 for Tiffin's, and you really only get Lunch due to the times, and so not worth it for a lunch. And it is 2 DDP credits, way too much. I know Tiffin's is good, but not that good. If they had a pre-fixe menu for ROL for 1 DDP credit I would do it.

Last edited:
I cannot bring myself to spend $67 for Tiffin's, and you really only get Lunch due to the times, and so not worth it for a lunch. And it is 2 DDP credits, way too much. I know Tiffin's is good, but not that good. If they had a pre-fixe menu for ROL for 1 DDP credit I would do it.

There's no difference between lunch and dinner at Tiffins, though. And the package is a better deal on the regular dining plan because you get an appetizer, too.

Man I checked every morning except today because I had plans, and go figure the 19th is booked already. Hard to have a life or job with all this cut throat planning!
The same thing happened to me been checking since my 180 day and missedchecking this morning since I had to go out and now there is nothing for my dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter