Roll call for the 10/23/2004 Western Magic. Who's with us?

AVAILABLE is such a strong word....i like temporarily unhitched. Well one day down, 3 to go, and i am thinking one day may be a sick/shopping day. Screw the boss! Now ladies if you want to do the shopping for me, i need a few pair of socks, some silk boxers, size medium, a toothbrush, some hawaiin shirts, a costume, beads, and maybe some shorts...haha...was that a lil TMI? (for those of you know don't know TMI - too much information) Well off to get ready for softball, have a great one everybody.

patrick:smooth:

Me, one pair of Tevas, two sandals and my Keen walking shoes. DH gets sandals, dress and tennies. The kids get sandals and grey suede Tevas. Not counting the beach shoes and fins (do they count?) that go in the snorkel bag. Leaves more room for the way too many clothes, bottles and bottles of medicine and sunblock. And plastic bags to put between socks and wet shoes, if that should happen.

This thread will be getting quiet, no? I think my kids and I are the last to leave, after school Friday.

Carla

Originally posted by luvgoofy61
i would love to join a group that is walking each morning.:cool1: just let me know when and where.

Linda
Ok Linda lets do this. Kristy and I will be walking at 6:00am. Is that to early for you? I'm still not sure where to meet you. what state room are you in? I will call you. a big congrats to your dd for placing 1st all around. my dd and ds both use to compete in gymnastics, i know the amount of time and dedication you need to have for that sport. They both trained at the same gym with Paul and Morgan Hamm ( the gymnastic olympic twins) Now my dd club swims.

WOW that is great Congrats
also a big congrats to the marching band competition winner. I myself spent numerous hours competing in drum and bugle corps competitions when i was younger. a big kudos to your son.:bounce:

I use to do the drum and bugle corps too when I wa a teen. I miss thoes days.
:wave2: see ya all soon!!!

See ya on the cruise CAN'T WAIT

Faith:wave:

For shoes, I count 9! I win!

Kristi and Faith - please walk quietly passed the back of the ship. 6:30??? :sad2:sheesh .... If anyone wants to run at a more civilized hour, let me know.

We leave bright and early Wednesday morning. Woo-hoo:thewave: !

Can't wait to get this party started :grouphug:
puckerup: :tilt: :cool1: :rotfl: :rockband:

6am cruise time, is like 9am eastern time right? That may suck, cause i am sure there will be at least one night that we don't go to bed till 6am or later. You ladies are nuts, just nuts i tell ya! Well the time is almost upon us. Geesh today is hard working, getting home at 11:30 and getting up at 5 is harsh, although we did end up splitting our softball games last night. Whoever came up with working for a living should be shot! Well i guess the more work i do the faster today will go....holla at a homie!...haha

Dana - I was wondering the exact same thing. I have a cute skirt that I want to wear flip flops with and am not sure if that is "allowed." I was also wondering if wearing a tank top with this cute skirt would be "allowed" or against the dress code. Anyone know the dress code?

Faith - 6:00am, wow that is early. I would never be able to make that!!! Cheri - I too would like to go at a later time!!! 6:00 is what time I need to be at work, so on my vacation expect me up around noon!!!!

My mom and dad leave tomorrow. I am so jealous, I have to wait till Friday morning to leave. 3 days of work left.

Heidi, i am leaving friday also, i am flying into orlando around 12:45ish...where and when are you flying in?

I think I am up to 11 pairs of shoes if you count my beach shoes! :earseek: I am going to try and limit it, but not sure what I am gonna do!

6am? I don't even get up THAT early.....I usually exercise between 7:30 and 8am...done by 9am and have breakfast after......You won't see me at 6am....zzzzzzzzzzz::yes::

We have to wait till Friday too....wish I was off work NOW! LOL!
Oh well, need the job to afford the cruise! LOL!!!!!!
I am so ready! :boat:

Hey Pooh-Friend, you would be well within the bounds of dress code wearing that stuff. The only reminder I have is that the dining rooms are air conditioned and my DW Kamgen gets cold, so the tank top thing might be a little chilly.

Yes it does get VERY cold in teh dining rooms....I usually bring along a sweater or wrap...just in case! :) brrrrrr:hyper:

But I still wear sleeveless! LOL!

Yep, Heidi is right. We leave tomorrow. :bounce: :Pinkbounc I used to have a site for the accu-weather in FL. Does anyone have a site for Florida's weather? Just thought it would be nice to get Wed-Sat forecast.

Well this will be my final pre-cruise post. I'm now packed and in just over 9 hours time I have to get a bus to the airport (and I need to get some sleep before then!).

I look forward to seeing you all on-board and I hope you all have a safe trip down to Florida. ::yes::

I can't believe it's finally time!!!!!

See You All Real Soon! :wave: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

----------
Darren

:wave: Bye Darren, have fun and we will see you soon!!!

Patrick - I am also flying into Orlando, my plane gets in at 2:00. My plane departs CO at 6:30am and I have a layover in TX. I took the flight that got me to Florida the earliest, guess I will be sleeping on the plane!!

Okay, thanks I think I am going to wear my outfit then if I won't be breaking any Disney rules!!! (Don't want to be kicked off the ship!!!)

Well heidi, that sucks...not to rub it in, but i leave at 10:45, and arrive in orlando about 12:45ish....i will be sleeping while you are at the airport..;) Although with the tight security around dc, i will have to get to the airport around 8:45. Geesh, the board is getting slow...us stragglers will be the last ones posting, thats ok, we can talk about the others who aren't posting. I am slowly starting to do my happy dance....trust me....it is a pretty funny sight seeing me shake my tiny buttocks. Well back to my last 2 hours of work for today, then shopping i go...woo hoo.

patrick:bounce:

FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO...

A WESTWARD-MOVING TROPICAL WAVE INTERACTING WITH AN UPPER-LEVEL
LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS PRODUCING WIDESPREAD CLOUDINESS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ABOUT MIDWAY BETWEEN THE LESSER ANTILLES AND THE
CAPE VERDE ISLANDS. UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE CURRENTLY UNFAVORABLE
FOR TROPICAL CYCLONE DEVELOPMENT TO OCCUR.

ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL STORM FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED THROUGH
WEDNESDAY.

that is from some official weather web site I found. So it looks like we are good thru Wednesday! Sorry no temperatures.

We hit Orlando around 6pm tomorrow!! Woo-hoo! Let the games begin! Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:
We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to get on down to LA. Fly outta LAX Thursday morn.....winging our way to Orlando!! Can't wait!!!!!

So, we may post alittle between now and tomorrow afternoon, but then as The Genie says in Aladdin...............

"WE'RE OUTTA HERE!"

Smiles,

RonnieJo:flower1:

That's awesome Renee! You so lucky, we're stuck here until Friday. :( Bummer. Have a safe trip!

Cheri - thanks for the weather update. Good to know. :)

6:00AM - Ladies...this is a VACATION...LOL...I don't even get up that early to go to work. Well, not anymore. LOL

I get up pretty early on the cruise, I get some of the best sleep of my life while on board and just seem to get up with no problem. I usually walk deck 10 while the sun is coming up and my DH is sleeping...then go down and get him for breakfast. :) So have fun on you're 6:00am walks, probably won't be seeing me on any of them. :) LOL

I remember one year, might have been last year, I think I was one of the last people to post on the thread before going on the cruise. We weren't leaving until Saturday morning to fly into MCO for the cruise...the thread is definitly going to get very quiet now...with everyone hitting the road. It's so sad...:sad: ... NOT!

Ok, everyone - Get back to work, don't know about you, but I need my job when I get back. LOL

Faith i think i could make it at 6 ish. I will be in room 6611 and 6612. Everyone have a safe trip that is out of here soon!!!:wave2: Linda

Originally posted by luvgoofy61
Faith i think i could make it at 6 ish. I will be in room 6611 and 6612. Everyone have a safe trip that is out of here soon!!!:wave2: Linda
COOL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN :hyper: :cool1:
We are in room 8030 so we will call each other when we get on the ship. OMG I can't wait.

SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON

FAITH :wave:

Originally posted by Soccermom-Cheri
For shoes, I count 9! I win!

Kristi and Faith - please walk quietly passed the back of the ship. 6:30??? :sad2:sheesh .... If anyone wants to run at a more civilized hour, let me know.

We leave bright and early Wednesday morning. Woo-hoo:thewave: !

Can't wait to get this party started :grouphug:
puckerup: :tilt: :cool1: :rotfl: :rockband:

LOL WE WILL TRY NOT TO MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter