Roll Call

MTLott

imagine, create, and believe
Where are you from what do you do?

We all meet in the same place each day. While I do like the fact that VMK is kept safe by avoiding to much personal stuff it would be nice to know a little about all of my friends. My Dis and VMK id is MTLott, but people in the real world call me Zan (short for Alexander).

I own a promotional products company (printed and embroidered clothing along with all sorts of printed consumer products).

So who are you, where are you from, and what do you do?

I am liz ~Elizabeth to be exact, and I come from the great state of Ohio. I currently stay at home to teach my princess the ropes so she can take over the kingdom when I am gone. :) I LOVE MY DIS FRIENDS!

Hi All! I am Holly and I am currently residing in Reno, NV but I call Boston, MA my home :) I am a VERY proud Army wife and I have 2 adorable little girls. I'm a stay at home Mom right now, but in 2 1/2 weeks I am going back to college to become a medical assistant! I am so excited! :cool1: I've been on the DIS almost 3 years now and I love it!!!!! My VMK name is BellSox for my favorite MLB team The Boston Red Sox and my favorite player, Mark Bellhorn :teeth:

:earsboy: Hi everyone! In RL my name is Camille, but I also go by Cami. I am a military wife and a stay-at-home-mom to two great kids: Tyler (8) and Lindsey (4). We currently live at Fort Benning, GA, courtesy of the US Army. Not my favorite place to live, but hey, we are only a 7'ish hour drive from WDW!

I don't often make it to the closing parties, as we are on the East coast and I have to get my kids up for school in the AM, but I am usually on in the morning and late afternoons for awhile. I am having so much fun on VMK and it has been a pleasure meeting so many of you :earsgirl:

MTLott said:
Where are you from what do you do?

We all meet in the same place each day. While I do like the fact that VMK is kept safe by avoiding to much personal stuff it would be nice to know a little about all of our friends. My Dis and VMK id is MTLott, but people in the real world call me Zan (short for Alexander). My wife is PeachyT or Tracey. I think she would answer to both in the real world. LOL

I own a promotional products company (printedand embroidered clothing along with all sorts of printed consumer products) and she is a lawyer. No not the type you have seen on TV asking if you have been in a car crash.

So who are you, where are you from, and what do you do?
Well I guess I don't have to respond to this thread! lol! And as you can see, he was up very late... (...or very early? But considering he is out cold now, I'd say very late!)

PeachyT

PeachyT said:
Well I guess I don't have to respond to this thread! lol! And as you can see, he was up very late... (...or very early? But considering he is out cold now, I'd say very late!)

PeachyT

:rotfl:

Hi PeachyT :wave2:

cami89 said:
:earsboy: Hi everyone! In RL my name is Camille, but I also go by Cami. I am a military wife and a stay-at-home-mom to two great kids: Tyler (8) and Lindsey (4). We currently live at Fort Benning, GA, courtesy of the US Army. Not my favorite place to live, but hey, we are only a 7'ish hour drive from WDW!

I don't often make it to the closing parties, as we are on the East coast and I have to get my kids up for school in the AM, but I am usually on in the morning and late afternoons for awhile. I am having so much fun on VMK and it has been a pleasure meeting so many of you :earsgirl:

Wow... so far two military families!! Well I guess I would make three.

I am a stay at home mom to two boys 8 and 5. And very often you will see them following me around VMK. :p Their names are DanDeJedi and GreenKrazy :love:

My hubby is active duty in the GaANG. He is stationed at RAFB. (Cami we are pretty close... :sunny:..has your husband been deployed yet? :guilty: )

Hi!!! Ray here...I am a mental health counselor for kids.....and I also teach scuba diving instructors!!!!!

Ohh I am from the wonderful city of Jacksonville but not a Jaguar Fan hahahah!!!! (Little inside joke at work, because I am a big Patriot Fan)

BTW I also surf if you have not noticed....ROFLMAO!!!

Hey!

I am Andrea from Rhode Island (please, no little state jokes now...) very close to Foxboro Stadium, where the New England Pats reside (in response to Surferrat's comment!).

I teach English full-time :teacher: (at the high school level right now) and I also do some part-time teaching at the university. (Yes, my Ph.D. is going to waste as I spend hours taking photos of hippos, lions, snakes...).

Now I feel guilty and I am going to read some academic journals. :crazy2:

-Tolkien7

::MickeyMo

Hi all,

I'm Joe, Bezoar on VMK, and dad to DD3yo (Grumpy) and DD1yo (Beast). I'm a newborn intensive care pediatrician, but currently work in a molecular biology lab during the days, with clinical responsibilities at night.

====

I just hope PeachyT is not the kind of lawyer that I will end up facing some day: "Is it not true that while on-call in the hospital, you were actually wandering around as a green animated toon?"

Hey all, in RL my name is Bryan (Mcbain on VMK), and I live in Maryland. I'm a network security systems engineer, no kids, etc.

surferrat said:
Hi!!! Ray here...I am a mental health counselor for kids

Wow! Big kids too? Casue I think we are all a little crazy on here and VMK. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PrincessaC said:
My hubby is active duty in the GaANG. He is stationed at RAFB. (Cami we are pretty close... :sunny:..has your husband been deployed yet? :guilty: )

Hey PrincessaC! I have been meaning to ask where you were stationed (someone had mentioned you were also military and in GA). In the relative sceme of things, we are "neighbors" :) - cue "It's a Small World" LOL )

No, my DH hasn't been deployed since coming to GA, though he was in Korea, for a year, prior to this assignment. Here, at Benning, he's an instructor at the Airborne school, so thankfully no deployments. For now, that is!

:wave2: I'll be seeing you around VMK!

I'm Karen. I'm from Boston, and I'm Jellyrolls on VMK. I'm a records coordinator at a law firm. No kids. No husband. Just me, and my dad, who I take care of.

Karen

cami89 said:
Hey PrincessaC! I have been meaning to ask where you were stationed (someone had mentioned you were also military and in GA). In the relative sceme of things, we are "neighbors" :) - cue "It's a Small World" LOL )

No, my DH hasn't been deployed since coming to GA, though he was in Korea, for a year, prior to this assignment. Here, at Benning, he's an instructor at the Airborne school, so thankfully no deployments. For now, that is!

:wave2: I'll be seeing you around VMK!

:rotfl: It is a Small World! :banana:

That is good that your dh does not deploy! Mine has been 3X's and is going back this Nov. :guilty: But good thing it is not directly to Iraq but I guess it's time to change career fields... ;)

:wave2: See ya on VMK :moped:

JeanJoe said:
Hi all,

I just hope PeachyT is not the kind of lawyer that I will end up facing some day: "Is it not true that while on-call in the hospital, you were actually wandering around as a green animated toon?"

No she is not Joe, but wouldn't the questions and answers be fun:

PeachyT - "Where were you on the night of 8/31/05?"

Be- "Well first I went by to see Shrunken Ned, then the Yeti and the Pirate, and oh yeah the Dragon he is a good dragon and they all gave me free credits you know. Then I just hung out with some friends on the street corner."

PeachyT- " Need I say more? This man is clearly nuts! I rest my case."

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey all. My name is Mike ( NO really??? lol) I'm 37, an elementary school teacher, and live here in the great toxic waste state of NJ.

My wife Mary - aka MousseGirl is a Sign Language Interpreter for a school system here.

My kids are, daughter Rebecca - aka PixieBecca, and Son Michael -aka ShocoMousse.

So why all this talk about Mousse? If you're really bored, or just really curious lol, all the mysteries of the Mousse are revealed HERE (scroll down to the yellow colored box and click on the link titled "this thread") ;)

Wow, who knew that surferrat wasn't a 14 year old kid? :earboy2: I couldn't tell. lol

My name is Terry, but I've been using SeaSpray online on different forums for over 10 years now. VMK wouldn't let me use SeaSpray, because it doesn't recognise "Spray" or "pray" or whatever, as an approved word. :rolleyes: After trying several times to get a screen name approved, I chose "CapeGirl" out of frustration, knowing that both of those words were "approved".

Anyway, I'm a SAHM (mostly SAHM, I work 1 day a week for our accountant) to two teen sons, (neither of who have an interest in VMK). And I'm the SAHW to one capecad. :earboy2:

A couple of months ago I happened to see the advertisement for VMK on the DisneyWorld.com web site so I decided to send my DH a link to it because I wanted him to check it out. He liked playing games, and I figured that anything to further his interest in anything Disney couldn't be a bad thing! I think he was hooked almost instantly. If it weren't for him, I would've lost interest in it, but there's just something about seeing your DH shrunken down and wearing green clothes and a tiny golden Mickey ears hat that's just too hard to resist ;) See?? ------->
capecadandgirl.gif

I am really enjoying reading this thread! You guys are too funny!!

Love the husband shrunken down in green comment SeaSpray! :rotfl: Now if only I could shrink my hubby down... :rotfl2:

Hello, I'm Roxane (RoxaneFF in VMK). I'm a homemaker and part time home health care provider. I've lived in Florida my entire life about an hour away from WDW, so I'm pretty much a regular there.
My Hubby is Lucan on VMK, but he isn't on as much as I am due to his work schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter