• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Romance Add-On

boucheresq

Mouseketeer<br><font color="dark green">Broke her
I'm considering as a surprise for my dh to do the romance add-on for $149/pp. I have a couple of questions. First, was it worth it? Second, where does the carriage ride take you? Second, which restaurant should I choose? I was thinking among the following (and please keep in mind that we do enjoy an alcoholic drink or 2): Crystal Palace, Coral Reef, Jiko, Boma, Mara, Cape May Cafe, California Grill (we did this on our honeymoon); 1900 Park Fare, Citrico, Narcoosee's, Artist's Palette (we live in the real Saratoga Springs, NY); Le Cellier; Bistro de Paris (we usually always go to Chefs de France); Yachtsmen Steakhouse. Which would be the most bang for the buck?

Finally, are you glad you did it?

You can get the carriage ride without a package - it is $30.

it goes from WL, to FW - I am not sure about the one at POR - I think it stays there?????

Jiko, Narcoosee, Bistro De Paris - and one not of your list - Artist Point at WL - very nice.

I've never done the add-on. But if you want bang for your dining buck I'd recommend Jiko, Bistro, Citrico, CA Grill, Yachtsman Steakhouse. They are all fine dining restaurants with great menus.

How do I book the carriage ride by itself?

I'll be celebrating my big 50 in Disney and would love a carriage ride with my DH.

Thanks!:earsgirl:

I am sure

1-407-wdw-play

if they can't help you - then just call POR or FW and ask about booking the carriage ride - it is also at WL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter