Ron Jon Resort/isle Of Bali

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Has anyone stayed here before? It is Ron Jon now but was Isle of Bali till it was bought out. We are taking a pack deal of $199.00 for 3 nites/4 days. The water park area looks great. It is a one bedroom condo and w/ the deal we get 2 adult 2 DAY UNIVERSAL PASSES. I figure the dollar amt pretty much offsets each other. The only problem is the 90 minute tour....I'm wondering about the "pressure". We are DVC members so we will not be buying into this. I've already informed them of that fact. Just curious regarding peoples stays...etc....

We've stayed at Isle of Bali/Ron Jon Resort several times. My kids really like the Liki Tiki Lagoon. It's a nice resort. We did the timeshare tour a few years ago and I don't recall anything too high pressure. Just don't act interested!!

We are DVC members also and we did the tour. We let them know up front that we were not interested in buying at the time. We still toured and than told the salesman no. He brought his boss over who tried to get us to say yes. When we told him no again he got mad, made some comment and left. We took our free tickets(to Arabian Nights dinner) and left. It is nice but a bit far out of the way IMHO.

I will be going to Isle of bali for my 6th time this october and I have to say I love it there and would not stay anywhere else....It is so nice to have a washer and dryer and to look out your balcany and see the waterpark where they have karoke and hair wraps they play music and it gives you that florida vacation feeling....

We did our first timeshare tour last year(we try not to be bothered on vacation) but it lasted less than 2 hours and we made it clear from the beginning that we were not going to buy, it was a little high pressured but if after your 2 hours you can forget about it and enjoy your day I think it is worth the savings...............

any more question you can email me at sara1964@msn.com I will be glad to answer...have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter