Room charge for Memory Maker?

peeperino

Earning My Ears
I looked in MDE under "View Room Details" and then "View Charges" and it's showing a current balance of $169 for Memory Maker. We already paid for that when we paid for the package. I called Disney and got bounced around about a million times. They finally told me that everything was probably okay and that there may just be a glitch with the app. Their records show that we did pay for Memory Maker already.

Has this happened to anyone else? Did it end up working out or did you have to deal with it once you arrived at the resort?

I remember my MDE always asked me to add memory maker, when it was clearly already there. I wouldn't worry about it unless it still appears at check in...

You can purchase memory maker even AFTER your trip. So even if they have made a mistake and you aren't already credited for MM, you can still take all of your Photopass and ride photos as desired. Then see if you have access to MM in MDE on or after your trip, with the comfort that if they did make a mistake you'll still have your photos and can remedy it after the fact.

You can purchase memory maker even AFTER your trip. So even if they have made a mistake and you aren't already credited for MM, you can still take all of your Photopass and ride photos as desired. Then see if you have access to MM in MDE on or after your trip, with the comfort that if they did make a mistake you'll still have your photos and can remedy it after the fact.
The only bad part of that is, that if you purchase Memory Maker after the trip, as I have done, the price goes up to $199. The discount is only available if you purchase it more than 3 days before you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter