• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Dividers on the Fantasy

GregJenn

*~1st Time Cruiser~*
I noticed that most of the rooms have curtains that separate the living area from the sleeping area, but I'm wondering about the larger 'corner' ADA verandah rooms on the Fantasy. Does anyone know if those particular rooms have a room divider. Hubby and I have been on 3 cruises and have used those rooms, but can not for the life of me remember if there was a curtain or not (not needed during those cruises, but planning on taking a friend with us on the next one).

I haven't been in one but I found this video on YouTube from cruisedeckplans.com for you. It looks like there is no curtain

None of the handicapped cabins I have booked in the past have had curtains, although some may. You have to really research each room online as much as you can, if that is a feature you really want.

I have stayed in the starboard corner room on deck 8 of the Dream. There was no privacy curtain nor a split bath. The couch (converts to a bed) is directly next to the bed. I think there might be a small table between the two. I will mention that the television is comically small for the room size. Sitting on the bed or the couch and hoping to actually see the television program might be stretch. It is a roll in shower and the suite has visual cues for those with auditory disabilities.

No curtain in the corner ADA rooms. We brought magnetic hooks to stick to the cabin ceiling, then asked the Stateroom Attendant to hang a shower curtain from the hooks. Worked reasonably well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter