Roozlilone PJ/TR Saying "I Do" Again 7/17/08...Processional & Vows!

We are having our DP at Morocco, for 20 guests. Doesn't come with tables and chairs, but can add them for $75, like you said. Budget is really tight so I was wondering if I could get away with no tables. Not sure if there is any benches in the area that guests could sit on...we are going to Disney on Feb 2 to do "some scouting" and take pics. I was just wondering if we really needed the tables, is making everyone stand kinda tacky??

I think you'd be fine without tables and chairs. In all the pictures I've seen from DP nobody is sitting.

Good Evening All!

Well I need some opinions....we are a family divided :headache: The dress I bought is STRAPLESS, however it comes with optional spaghetti straps. My DH wants me to wear the straps!!! I have 4 sisters...2 say definitely strapless, 2 definitely straps...my mom says straps...my mother in law says strapless, my 2 DD's say "mom" you look beautiful either way. :hug: I don't know what I like better, need some HONEST opinions....

Here I am with straps....

DSCN0995beststrap.jpg

Here I am without....

DSCN0996nostrap.jpg

Thanks guys!

You look beautiful in the dress with and without the straps, but personally I like it better without the straps. :cutie: Let us know what you decide!

You look beautiful! I hope I look like you do after I have kids!

I prefer it strapless, but you look amazing either way!

I vote for strapless. Either way you look beautiful, but I just like the strapless better.

I have to agree that you are so beautiful that you can wear it either way. Would you be comfortable without the straps? Or would you be worried about the dress moving on your body at the top? If I looked as great as you and had the option of going either way, I'd go strapless. For some reason it seems more "bridesy" to me and less sundress-y as far as the top "line" of the dress, if that makes sense. I have to admit, though, knowing myself, I'd be pretty insecure about not having straps to hold the whole thing up, unless it fit very snugly. :)

You look beautiful in both pics but I have to say it looks better strapless. I think that because the dress is so detailed and delicate the straps seem a little chunky on it and the focus moves from the detailed bodice to the straps. But you should definitely wear whichever style makes you feel most comfortable!

Subscribing! :wave2: Your dresses are lovely (both yours and your daughters)! I agree with the others, you look beautiful with or without the straps - just depends on your comfort level. Going strapless does seem to make it look a bit more formal. Either way you are going to look spectacular! :thumbsup2

I have to agree that you are so beautiful that you can wear it either way. Would you be comfortable without the straps? Or would you be worried about the dress moving on your body at the top? If I looked as great as you and had the option of going either way, I'd go strapless. For some reason it seems more "bridesy" to me and less sundress-y as far as the top "line" of the dress, if that makes sense. I have to admit, though, knowing myself, I'd be pretty insecure about not having straps to hold the whole thing up, unless it fit very snugly. :)

That's funny, keenercam, my sister said the exact same thing about it looking my "bridesy" without the straps. :laughing:

Staying up is not a problem....it has so much of wire on top I think it can stand up on its own. :rotfl:

After looking at the pics of myself in the dress, I really think I prefer the strapless look too. I just wish I could convince my DH. I wish he never saw the straps, gosh maybe that's why the groom is not suppose to the the bride before the wedding, so he can't give her grief about her dress! :lmao:

I think I'm going to go strapless (that's how I originally fell in love with the dress anyway)

Thanks guys for your support and sweet comments, :hug: when I need a hug I know where to go!

:rolleyes: That's a thought about Kinkos, I wonder if they WOULD print them? I guess it doesn't hurt to ask!

When I tried the dress on for my DH, he told me (very sweetly :lovestruc ) I would need to find something to fill out the top (I've had that trouble all my life, ha), but I told him there is just enough room to stick my vows and some tissue in there, so it was perfect! :rotfl:

You look lovely in the dress and congratulations!!!!

I bet if you took the print to Kinkos and found a FEMALE employee and explained the situation she would print them for you.....the whole story is terribley romantic!!! ----How could anyone say know???

I found your post while considering have a vowel renewal myself.....I thought people would think I was silly....you have been my inspiration!!!
Thank you. :cheer2:

I think they both look good. I think it might just come to comfort. Are you are comfortable with or without them?

I think they both look good. I think it might just come to comfort. Are you are comfortable with or without them?

Actually, it's very comfortable without the straps. Normally, I have a very HARD time keeping anything strapless up (It's sad to say I have to shop in the kids department for bras :sad1:) but it stays up great without the straps, I just need to find something to fill it up with...hmmm, maybe my cell phone, some lipstick, tissue, my vows and a snack, just in case I get hungry! :lmao:

Actually, it's very comfortable without the straps. Normally, I have a very HARD time keeping anything strapless up (It's sad to say I have to shop in the kids department for bras :sad1:) but it stays up great without the straps, I just need to find something to fill it up with...hmmm, maybe my cell phone, some lipstick, tissue, my vows and a snack, just in case I get hungry! :lmao:

Check out a good lingerie department, they have things to help "fill out" a dress like that(if you're anywhere near a Nordstrom's go there, they have such wonderful knowledgable sales people that will go out of the way to help you.)

I would go for strapless then. It is better to be comfortable.

Good Afternoon All,

I went home for lunch and there it was....:love: my tiara came in the mail!! It's perfect! I've never shopped on Ebay before and now I'm hooked. I got it for just $20!! It matches perfectly with the dress. I was so close to dropping $200 at David's Bridal for a Tiara.....I'm so glad I didn't.

Here is my tiara, it's so much more prettier in person. I had a hard time taking a good picture of it.

Tiara.jpg

Oh, I have definitely decided to go strapless! I think Joe has finally accepted it. I told him to say goodbye to the straps.:wave2:

I'm sooo excited... :banana: we are leaving for Disney this Saturday for our "own" planning session, since we are only doing an escape VR, we don't get a real planning session. I plan on buying some things for our welcome bags and taking some photos of the sites, Morocco, Yacht Club Gazebo etc. If anyone needs me to take a pic of something particular or needs a question answered I'll be more than happy to collect the data and report back on Wednesday, the 6th. Just let me know!

Good Afternoon All,

I went home for lunch and there it was....:love: my tiara came in the mail!! It's perfect! I've never shopped on Ebay before and now I'm hooked. I got it for just $20!! It matches perfectly with the dress. I was so close to dropping $200 at David's Bridal for a Tiara.....I'm so glad I didn't.

Oh, I have definitely decided to go strapless! I think Joe has finally accepted it. I told him to say goodbye to the straps.:wave2:

Isn't ebay the most addicting thing in the world? I think I justify every ebay purchase I make by saying "well, it's $XXX more here...: :rotfl:

YAY for strapless! You are going to look AMAZING :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter