Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

Hmm going to have to juggle my usual birthday trip plans to do this... not that two Disney trips in one month is necessarily a bad thing ;)

Hmm going to have to juggle my usual birthday trip plans to do this... not that two Disney trips in one month is necessarily a bad thing ;)

when is your bday??!!! maybe we can just add it as your unbirthday party :) well these are all tentative... either or I know I will be there and will have to drag Reb :p so for now you are in :thumbsup2 you never know that might be a lucky day for you:woohoo:!!!

I have 77 cents saved!! On my way....we can do this!!! :cool1:
(...but if you save points, what about trips between now and then. :faint:)

:hug: right now just get better...

as for me saving points....2011 will be only one trip (xmas) lol with points anyhow.

seems they want way too many points for the time I want to go down (bday April 2011)...figure codes and annual pass discounts and staying at POP should be cheap enough for a trip or two...:rotfl: when there is a will there is a way...:lmao:

now how many points will I have saved is another story, not sure what the points are for my Dec 2011 stay....really afraid :scared1: to see the new point chart...

:hug: right now just get better...

as for me saving points....2011 will be only one trip (xmas) lol with points anyhow.

seems they want way too many points for the time I want to go down (bday April 2011)...figure codes and annual pass discounts and staying at POP should be cheap enough for a trip or two...:rotfl: when there is a will there is a way...:lmao:

now how many points will I have saved is another story, not sure what the points are for my Dec 2011 stay....really afraid :scared1: to see the new point chart...

if youre like me... I only have 5 points left 2011 hahahahaha:sad1:

if youre like me... I only have 5 points left 2011 hahahahaha:sad1:

:rotfl2: Not sure what I have left this year 09. I better check I am sure it is 0:rotfl:

my use year is in DEC...lol so it messes me up all the time, right now I am working on 2010 points for this Dec trip. so not sure what I have left from that trip I have to check.....:rotfl2: wow alot of checking... then if I only do Xmas in 2011 on points... gee I am confusing myself I better do a spreadsheet to figure it all out :surfweb: :lmao:

but right now I am going to be late for a very important date,no not really just a business meeting....:rolleyes1

:wizard::wizard::wizard:Merry Christmas Leap Year Meet Future Attendees!!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Will be at Disney's Hilton Head Resort at that time.

JW

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

well now that there is a change of wind direction in my present path :lmao: this 29th day of February is starting to be a puzzle... hmmm... we'll see how the wind blows by then... hopefully towards the south :)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

well now that there is a change of wind direction in my present path :lmao: this 29th day of February is starting to be a puzzle... hmmm... we'll see how the wind blows by then... hopefully towards the south :)

Oh, my! Not sure that sounds too promising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter