Rosa Mexicano - Good Review

N

nw6675

We've been wanting to try it so we took the Skyliner from the Riviera to Epcot then the boat over. Took about 45 minutes. Hostess was very nice and we were seated early.

Our trio of wait staff were good. The head waiter was between pretentious and friendly. The other two were great. I paid cash and felt like he might pocket some instead of splitting.

The chips were over the top salty, but the salsa and tableside guacamole were outstanding. DD ordered the Mac n queso with chicken, DH the brisket enchiladas, and I ordered the shrimp Diablos and taquitos.

DD liked the Mac, but it did not look appealing. Dh said the enchilada sauce was smoky and good. I hated the taquitos - all chicken meat with nothing else to break it up other than the plated items. DH ate them and thought they were fine. But. Drumroll....the shrimp were SO good. Not as spicy as most places, but perfectly crispy with crema goodness and hot sauce.

We liked it. But no more or less than Maya Grill.

IMG_20231126_194229.jpgIMG_20231126_194216.jpgIMG_20231126_194210.jpgIMG_20231126_194203.jpg

It looks pretty good to me! Haven't been to Maya Grill this century, but I enjoyed it too.

Thanks for the review @eksmama01 . We are planning to go over to the Studios on Tuesday, but will want to eat before we head into the park. I will have to show this to the rest of my party and see if they would be interested. We all like this type of food in general, so maybe . . .

Thanks for the review @eksmama01 . We are planning to go over to the Studios on Tuesday, but will want to eat before we head into the park. I will have to show this to the rest of my party and see if they would be interested. We all like this type of food in general, so maybe . . .
They had tons of fancy cocktails and awesome looking/sounding margaritas.

S and I decided we are coming in May, will stay at the Swan, and just be grown ups here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter