Rotating Schedule at Restaurants on Ship

catjammies

Mouseketeer
How do you know what night you'll be at which restaurants?
ie - How will we know which night to book away at the Adults only Restaurant?

or is this all stuff we can only find out once we get on the ship?

Should we book ahead at the Adultsonly restaurant or is it ok to wait til we're on the ship?
:Pinkbounc

We didn't find out our dinner rotation until we checked in at the port. I don't think you can make reservatations for Palo's until a certain time, I believe it was around 1:30 or so.

Donna:cool:

You go with all 3 dining rotation scenarios to the port. Once you check in and get your actual rotation, 2 get thrown away. You are then left with the rotation that has the night you want for Palos. Yup, I'll be the one waiting in line rewriting our itinerary. And I have a list of which clothes we will wear to which restaurant.

When you check in at the port you will be given your KTTW cards that will have you dining rotation, seating, and table number on it. You just have to know what the 'code' means. LAP S3 52 means

Lumieres 1st night
Animators Palate 2nd night
Parrot Cay 3rd night
etc.

Second Seating 3rd rotation

table 52

I would have a Palos night preplanned for each rotation that way when you find out which one you have you will already know when you want to do Palos.

We cruised 3/2002 and on our card was APLAPLA. Did they change the cards?

"Second Seating 3rd rotation" - What does this mean? I understand 2nd seating, but what is 3rd rotation?

I understand the restaurant and second seating, but what do they mean by rotation?:confused:

Rotation is the 3rd of the 3 rotations. We were just on the 3 day and this was what was on our card. It took us a few minutes to understand what the 3 meant. A couple behind us had S1 on their cards and started to get upset because they had requested late seating and thought the 1 meant first seating.

We just finished a 4-night on the Wonder on October 17th. No one's KTTW cards had the dining rotations on them. We found out our rotation and table number on the tickets left in our cabins. (We were also doing the land/sea package, so that might be peculiar to that approach.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter