Rough week.

Feisty Fairy

DIS Veteran
It all started on Monday March fourth which is my departed grannies birthday which I still get emotional during. Then Wednesday the 5th I had to put down my beloved dog Lady who we adopted from the city pound five years ago two days before she was due to be put down. She had severe kidney failure due to old age that they could not do anything for and if we would not of made this decision the vet said she would have starved to death. It was a very hard decision. It was mine and my husbands first dog together and became like a child. She was a loving dog who did not bark and was the best behaved and most mellow dog I have seen. Then today I lost my best friend. She and her children have become like family to me. Her children are only 14, twins. She has been in the hospital this last month and just this last week we found out that she had stage IV Breast Cancer that went to her lungs on top of the pneumonia that she was fighting and passed away this morning, She was a very loving and giving person. The one that took care my fur babies when I was away. We would have pizza/ game night. And I was the kids godmother/ sponsor in our church. Just feeling so down today.

It all started on Monday March fourth which is my departed grannies birthday which I still get emotional during. Then Wednesday the 5th I had to put down my beloved dog Lady who we adopted from the city pound five years ago two days before she was due to be put down. She had severe kidney failure due to old age that they could not do anything for and if we would not of made this decision the vet said she would have starved to death. It was a very hard decision. It was mine and my husbands first dog together and became like a child. She was a loving dog who did not bark and was the best behaved and most mellow dog I have seen. Then today I lost my best friend. She and her children have become like family to me. Her children are only 14, twins. She has been in the hospital this last month and just this last week we found out that she had stage IV Breast Cancer that went to her lungs on top of the pneumonia that she was fighting and passed away this morning, She was a very loving and giving person. The one that took care my fur babies when I was away. We would have pizza/ game night. And I was the kids godmother/ sponsor in our church. Just feeling so down today.

Well, good heavens!!!! You HAVE had a rough week. I'm so sorry for the losses you've had and hope you find the faith and strength to handle your emotional turmoil.

I am so terribly sorry.. I wish you lots of love and light.. that can't be easy:goodvibes

Oh man what a rough week. I could not imagine losing our dog. Its coming closer every day. We have had him since he was 6 weeks old, he just turned 13 yrs old. That little guy is like our son. We are so attached to him. One of my close friends is also battling cancer. She's only in her early 20's and has already had her foot amputated because of this horrible disease. She is fighting for her life in chemo right now.
Prayers to you so you can find some light in the midst of this difficult time. Much love sent your way from our family. They were all very blessed to have had you in their lives.

Oh man what a rough week. I could not imagine losing our dog. Its coming closer every day. We have had him since he was 6 weeks old, he just turned 13 yrs old. That little guy is like our son. We are so attached to him. One of my close friends is also battling cancer. She's only in her early 20's and has already had her foot amputated because of this horrible disease. She is fighting for her life in chemo right now. Prayers to you so you can find some light in the midst of this difficult time. Much love sent your way from our family. They were all very blessed to have had you in their lives.

Thank you. Dogs can become like children. I recently talked to her sister and she is mailing me a painting that I did for my late friend that her sister said my friend had hanging in her bedroom. That gives me some comfort that something I did for her meant so much. That is terrible about your friend what is her first name and I will add her to my prayer list.

Ugh that sounds like a terrible year let alone a terrible week. I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers for peace for you and your family. I smiled though thinking of Lady getting the best 5 years a dog could ask for!!! Look back fondly on that....as I always tell DD "you can't change the world but you can change one dog's world".

:grouphug: I am really sorry for the losses you have had to deal with this week. I dont have anything that I can say to make it better for you but you are in my heart today as you will need strength to get through the next several weeks and not just this one.

Ugh that sounds like a terrible year let alone a terrible week. I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers for peace for you and your family. I smiled though thinking of Lady getting the best 5 years a dog could ask for!!! Look back fondly on that....as I always tell DD "you can't change the world but you can change one dog's world".

I do she was healthy but emotional scared when we adopted five years ago. The only time she ran away was when we left her at friends while we where out of town trying to find us. So I know she loved us. I think she did have an awesome 5 years of being spoiled and I do look back on that fondly. It is only been a week since my friend passed she was only 49. But I am hanging in there thanks for the kind words.

Prayers and hugs to you. My mom passed away on March 3. Her funeral was March 7. This entire month has sucked for me, and I'm wondering how the rest of this year is going to be any better.

So sorry for your losses. My heart goes out to you.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter