Royal Pacific club level $139????????

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
In a recent post someone posted they had recieved this rate, where did you get it from??? Web site, phone number?????

I have no idea what everyone is talking about. I called yesterday and they don't even have club level as an option in the computer!

-Jon

Gotta be a rumor.

Season pass holders would be correcting that by now.

And the place is supposed to have more rooms than HRH, at budget prices.

$139 seems high. I'm thinking a bit lower, like a special promotion for season pass holders to kick off the new season.

They have no new ride. The hotel (with the big pool/slide) is the next big attraction.

I'm thinking more along the lines of $99 a night (just a guess).

This was a rate quoted for CLUB Level, I can't imagine getting club level for any cheaper. I noticed on LOews site it does list concierge service.

I had posted this. I am booked for August 28 for three nights. I called 1-800-UESCAPE.
Loews has nothing in their computer for Royal Pacific, but Universal does. I was told this an introducutory rate with the Fan Club Card. The normal introductory rate is $139 for a standard room, but with the Fan Club Card there is a 30% discount which makes Club Level $139. It is definitely not a rumor since I have in my possesion the confirmation letter from Universal. I had originally asked for a Entertainment rate but was told for those days there is no entertainment rate available.

I wish you all luck and suggest you call 1-800-UESCAPE and ask for the Fan Club Rate (you will need the card upon check-in).

Thank you.

Elke

Can you tell me when the Royal Pacific is scheduled to open, please?
Thanks!
Megsmom

I have called several times in the last week or so to get this $139 club level rate. I have been told over & over that there isn't any. On my last 2 calls I was quoted $239 for club level.... I told them I was a pass holder, Fl Res, club card holder as well as a Lowe's First card holder. The best I got was HRH for 7/22-26 @ $139 per night..garden view..... :(

called again at 9:30 am today and guess what???? I got the $139 rate for the Club Level @ the PR. I switched my dates after she told me that there was availability in Aug not July... Got 8/1-8/5. Now I need to get info on the Club Level, any one know (since it is not even finished yet)? Hope I made the right move....gave up garden view at HRH for $139 to get Club Level at PR for $139....

I amvery tempted to book it but we love the HRH. We,ve stayed at the PB and the HRH and we loved the HRH's location, a 4 minute walk to US. I'm wandering if the distance between the RP and the parks is the same as the distance from PB???? Any thoughts, I saw it under contruction and it seems to be considerably farther away than the HRH.

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
called again at 9:30 am today and guess what???? I got the $139 rate for the Club Level @ the PR. I switched my dates after she told me that there was availability in Aug not July... Got 8/1-8/5. Now I need to get info on the Club Level, any one know (since it is not even finished yet)? Hope I made the right move....gave up garden view at HRH for $139 to get Club Level at PR for $139....

WOW! I'm calling in the morning! I can do the first week of august. I think the kids go back to school after that. Do you know A Mickeyfan? You're in Lee County. That's a great deal & I bet you can easily walk to IOA from PRH.

Cheryl.........Going by this years start date for Lee County Schools, I would bet it will be Monday the 12th of Aug. I can't see it being any earlier.....

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
Cheryl.........Going by this years start date for Lee County Schools, I would bet it will be Monday the 12th of Aug. I can't see it being any earlier.....

Thanks Mickeyfan!
I was thinking the same date. Lets hope!!

Snowwitch.... To me it looks like location wise it's closer to IOA just like HRH is close to USF.

I also got the $139 rate for Club Level for August 31-Sept. 2. I haven't received my confirmation letter yet; Universal seems to be very slow with this.

:pinkbounc Me too! Me too!

Thanks for the heads up on the $139 Club Level Rate. I was also able to book it for Aug. 29-Sept. 1.

My husband is going to get so spoiled with the perks of the club level. :D

WOW!!

I just switched my HR ressies for the $139 club level rate at the PR. THanks

I had a Fan Club card, but I can't find it. Does anyone know how I can get another one?

I am soooo excited. My husband is looking at me like I'm cazy. BTW we will be there 8/13-8/18.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter