ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I haven’t been to universal in over 13 years when we stopped in for one day. My kids were small at the time so we barely rode much.

But I just booked RPR for 10/30-11/3 for myself and DD15 who is a thrill ride and halloween lover. We are due a mother daughter trip and I have been contemplating doing a Disney trip but with the limited offerings and no MNSSHP I decided to do universal. I know nothing about the resort. I booked it because it was the cheapest out of the 3 that offer EP.

I’m hoping to do HHN on Halloween. I’m planning on buying 4 or 5 day 3 parks (park to park) tickets depending on our flight times. Is it better to get seasonal passes ?

I don’t know much about universal so I have lots of info to read. I’ve got 5 months to get in the know!

I do have a question on my booking. I booked through universal this morning with their savy traveler deal. My card still hasn’t been charged for the deposit which is odd to me. Is that normal? The room was about 280 a night before taxes. Is that a good deal? Also when is my balance due?

Same with me
Takes a few days before I see the charge posted on my cc

You did good on the price as I can see it rising the closer it gets to October
A few days ago I was watching the rate numbers go up and down

I booked RP last September 2020 as I knew it would fill up and the price was acceptable $240 plus taxes for my fall trip this year

HHN will fill up rooms over the next 3 months.
Prices will rise when there is a flurry of bookings

I used the savvy traveler also as don’t expect ap rates will be needed to fill the onsite premier hotels for September and October.

Years ago the savvy traveler rate was the Stay More Save More rate
It’s the same rate just different label

Enjoy your first hhn!

Traveling with my niece in September. I have never stayed at RPR. What tower should we request? I understand that it is just a request and we may not get it, but I read somewhere about what tower not to be and now I cannot find the post. Thanks

Traveling with my niece in September. I have never stayed at RPR. What tower should we request? I understand that it is just a request and we may not get it, but I read somewhere about what tower not to be and now I cannot find the post. Thanks

Probably tower 2. That is the furthest tower from everything. For tower 1, both stairwells exit by the walkway to Citywalk. For tower 3, taking the correct stairwell exits out near the boat dock. Our room was 3336 (tower 3, floor 3, room 36) and was right next to the correct stairwell.

We are staying at RPH for the first time in 2 weeks. I have a few questions if someone could kindly answer:
1. We arrive at MCO at 9 pm assuming we take an Uber what do you think would be our ETA?
2. Is Jakes a good option for a late night bite?
3. We will be staying at HRH the next night is it feasible to walk from RPH? Would you leave in the morning or go to the parks early and check in alittle later?
Thank you we are excited about staying at both properties for the first time!

You can walk or take the boat shuttle from RP to city walk
Either you switch boats there to HR boat or walk from city walk to HR

could be a 6 minute walk from the boat dock to HR

Jakes closed at 2 am
I hit that place frequently for their steaks

The dinner menu is good and has a fair amount for choice of meals

Thanks for the prompt response! Surely we will make it from MCO to Jakes by 2am! Do they allow luggage on boat to City Walk?

We are staying at RPH for the first time in 2 weeks. I have a few questions if someone could kindly answer:
1. We arrive at MCO at 9 pm assuming we take an Uber what do you think would be our ETA?
2. Is Jakes a good option for a late night bite?
3. We will be staying at HRH the next night is it feasible to walk from RPH? Would you leave in the morning or go to the parks early and check in alittle later?
Thank you we are excited about staying at both properties for the first time!

Depends upon how long it takes to get through the airport (10 to 15 minutes, longer with a bathroom break), retrieve your luggage (5 to 20 minutes) and an Uber/Lyft shows up as requested (5 to 15 minutes). It’s about a 20 minute drive from the airport to Royal Pacific. With your flight landing at 9 PM, you could be walking into RP between10 and 10:15 PM.

Jake’s is a great place to eat at. We only ate there once this past trip, and it was for lunch (arrival day). Good food and drinks. Service is typically good there.

Thanks for the prompt response! Surely we will make it from MCO to Jakes by 2am! Do they allow luggage on boat to City Walk?

Interesting question, I doubt it. You have to go through security/metal detector when getting on a boat, and the scanners aren’t set up for large suitcases. Same situation if you walk to Citywalk as you have to pass through security before entering. They used to have buses that connected the hotels. That might be an option if they still run. Otherwise, using Lyft/Uber might be your only option. We had a split stay between RP and SF, and that worked out well as there is no security checkpoint between those 2 hotels, so we were able to walk with our luggage between the 2 hotels.

Is Jake’s open till 2am for food every night of the week or just weekends?

currently it says open to 12 and food served until 11

When I last ate there it was 2019 and had longer hours on a Saturday night during a hhn night

Is Jake’s open till 2am for food every night of the week or just weekends?

currently it says open to 12 and food served until 11

I checked the app and it showed the same thing: bar closes at midnight with food service ending an hour earlier. The lunch menu shows 11AM to 5PM, while the dinner menu shows 5PM to 11PM

As per all yous guys referrals...we are using Tony Hinds to get to RP.....with a Publix stop...my questions is....does bell services have a place to keep the cold items we buy cold until our room is ready? Will they bring it up when room is ready...I don't know what the latest on this type of stuff is. Thanks!

As per all yous guys referrals...we are using Tony Hinds to get to RP.....with a Publix stop...my questions is....does bell services have a place to keep the cold items we buy cold until our room is ready? Will they bring it up when room is ready...I don't know what the latest on this type of stuff is. Thanks!

I don’t think they have a way of keeping items cold. We purchased a styrofoam cooler on the Publix stop that we could leave behind when we checked out.

They will bring up your luggage, but you need to be in the room when they do.

I don’t think they have a way of keeping items cold. We purchased a styrofoam cooler on the Publix stop that we could leave behind when we checked out.

They will bring up your luggage, but you need to be in the room when they do.

Noooooo...aw crud..

In room coffee people on this thread? I like a large cup or 2 when I wake up...wife has 1 too and I also like a cup for the road...what kind of coffee making apparatus is in the room to handle the job😁
Or what do I need to bring...I do bring cups and lids.

In room coffee people on this thread? I like a large cup or 2 when I wake up...wife has 1 too and I also like a cup for the road...what kind of coffee making apparatus is in the room to handle the job😁
Or what do I need to bring...I do bring cups and lids.
The rooms have one-cup Keurigs. I like to bring my k-cups from home but they have French Roast and Green Tea...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter