ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

It wouldn`t do any harm to say you`d prefer to be on the same floor as the lounge if it`s going to be a busy time you`re visiting.
I just want to be in the same building. Going up a floor isn't a big deal I guess. At Hard Rock I swear we were the farthest room from the lounge and elevators.
Do you know if they put non club level people on the 7th floor? That can feel awkward.

I just want to be in the same building. Going up a floor isn't a big deal I guess. At Hard Rock I swear we were the farthest room from the lounge and elevators.
Do you know if they put non club level people on the 7th floor? That can feel awkward.

No, you have to have purchased Club Level to get on the 7th floor. If you are on another floor, your room key will still be programmed to operate the elevators to the 7th.

Do they release the $200/night they charge for incidentals within a day or so of checkout? I wasn’t aware they charged that much nightly although I know that is not uncommon practice. It was just more than I thought they would hold.

Do they release the $200/night they charge for incidentals within a day or so of checkout? I wasn’t aware they charged that much nightly although I know that is not uncommon practice. It was just more than I thought they would hold.
Yes. Ours dropped off from being a pending charge on my credit card within a few days after checking out. The actual charge for the room/incidentals didn’t hit until after the hold dropped off. I don’t know if that is the case for all cards.

Yes. Ours dropped off from being a pending charge on my credit card within a few days after checking out. The actual charge for the room/incidentals didn’t hit until after the hold dropped off. I don’t know if that is the case for all cards.
The last time I went I was traveling with a friend. To avoid that delay charge. We put a credit card on file for charges during our stay. But, we paid the bill off before we checked out.

Checked in today club level. Got there around 10 and our room was ready. We are on 6th floor with a poor view of the highway but we don’t really care since we will mainly be sleeping in there. They told us 6th and 7th floors are club level. We went up to check out the lounge after getting our annual passes activated and putting our stuff in the room. They told us tonight is empanadas and chips and salsa. We won’t be going during that time period today though.

Checked in today club level. Got there around 10 and our room was ready. We are on 6th floor with a poor view of the highway but we don’t really care since we will mainly be sleeping in there. They told us 6th and 7th floors are club level. We went up to check out the lounge after getting our annual passes activated and putting our stuff in the room. They told us tonight is empanadas and chips and salsa. We won’t be going during that time period today though.
For us the drinks were a big selling point. Bottled water, soda and decent coffee. Bring us back to club floor

For us the drinks were a big selling point. Bottled water, soda and decent coffee. Bring us back to club floor

honestly that is going to be the majority of it for us too. We will prob each take a bottle of water with us to the park. We will grab some breakfast stuff many days too I think.

honestly that is going to be the majority of it for us too. We will prob each take a bottle of water with us to the park. We will grab some breakfast stuff many days too I think.
We stay for a week, so most days we are there for breakfast, and evening offerings. Only once did we make it for dessert time. We made it a point because it was our daughter's birthday, and the staff had told us that they had gotten something special for her that night.

Ate breakfast up in the lounge. They had muffins, croissants, bagels donuts, coffee with half and half cream milk and vanilla or hazelnut flavor. Teas. Cereal Greek yogurt hot chocolate. Soda and water. Soda was cans of coke Diet Coke and sprite. They had apples wrapped and bananas. Also cups of mixed fresh fruit

Ate breakfast up in the lounge. They had muffins, croissants, bagels donuts, coffee with half and half cream milk and vanilla or hazelnut flavor. Teas. Cereal Greek yogurt hot chocolate. Soda and water. Soda was cans of coke Diet Coke and sprite. They had apples wrapped and bananas. Also cups of mixed fresh fruit

Thanks for the update. Are they back to self-service, or are Team Members still handing out each item?

Planning our first trip to Universal (not until December). We are doing a split trip with WDW - and I booked this resort for the Express Passes.

I will admit I read about the first 10 pages of this thread, and then did a few searches. Found answers to most of my questions. Thank you for all your work in setting this thread up. Loved the pics, can't wait to see the resort in person. . . .

I am still a bit unclear about arrival day. So, want to see if I am following correctly.

We are planning to arrive early - like maybe 7:00 am. Which is okay.
We will pull up and park along the entrance, not in a parking spot - as they do not have temporary parking. And you need the resort key to access self-parking (and valet parking is not available right now).
We will get a cart - that are just there at the entrance - load our luggage on it. . .and then check in.
Bell Services will hold our luggage until a room is ready, but give us the cards/passes.
At that point I can move my car into the parking lot, and we can head to the parks for fun.
Drats - I think we get the passes then go somewhere to have our pics taken for the passes? I read something on that - but failed to write it down.

Do they text you your room number? Or do you go back to check-in to get the number?
Do we go back to bell services to get our luggage, or do they still send it to your room when it is assigned?

Thank you for patiently answering questions. it warms my heart to see such friendly people sharing their wisdom!! <3

We always grabbed a few extra muffins and whatever fruit was out for our rooms. Late night snacks, or if you wanna head out in the morning before the lounge opens for breakfast. Fruit is the biggest thing we miss while on vacation. It just isn't something most restaurants offer.
Not related to the hotel, but they used to have food carts that sold cold bags of grapes in the park. Stupid expensive, but so refreshing on a hot day in the park.

You can press the ticket machine or press the buzzer on the security gate and you`ll get in the car park for the first time that way as you won`t have your room key yet. After that you can use the room key as you need to. It`s not a long walk from the parking lot to lobby even with luggage.

You no longer need to have pictures taken for Express Pass, your room key alone is your EP.

Bell services will keep your luggage.

I have read they will txt your number to you.

And welcome to the thread.......:)

You can press the ticket machine or press the buzzer on the security gate and you`ll get in the car park for the first time that way as you won`t have your room key yet. After that you can use the room key as you need to. It`s not a long walk from the parking lot to lobby even with luggage.

You no longer need to have pictures taken for Express Pass, your room key alone is your EP.

Bell services will keep your luggage.

I have read they will txt your number to you.

And welcome to the thread.......:)

Thank you so much. Not sure why this is making me nervous.

Oh. Will they automatically send the luggage to our room, or do we stop after we are done with the park and pick it up ourselves? I guess this is a small thing, and we can ask when we check in.

Thank you so much. Not sure why this is making me nervous.

Oh. Will they automatically send the luggage to our room, or do we stop after we are done with the park and pick it up ourselves? I guess this is a small thing, and we can ask when we check in.

You`re very welcome :)

I have no idea about luggage as we always arrive around 6pm at night and our rooms have always been ready.

Some have said they had to go pick them up, but we had friends have their luggage already in their room when they came back from the parks. Yes, check in staff will let you know.

Don`t worry, it can be nerve wracking going somewhere for the first time and little things can play on your mind....it`ll be fine, you have chosen one of the best resorts you could have chosen, but I am very biased...... :rotfl:

Ask away anything you aren`t sure about......there`s usually someone will know the answer.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter