ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thank you! Would I have to go to the hotel to check in first to use this benefit?
Debating on doing a split stay at another resort that has a water park. Then on the last night doing our 2 Universal park days. So I would leave our stuff at the bell hop at the last resort so we could get to the park with early entry. Then, after we are done with the park, check in to the hotel and have the stuff bought over. Not sure if that would work.

You have to check into RPR first before going to the parks if you want to use EP in the parks because your room keys are your Express Passes - you can check in super early though around 6 or 7 a.m.

If i'm booking a regular 2 Queens room and will have 3 adults and 2 kids: I understand there is additional $45 charge for 3rd adult. Also, we would be required to take the rollaway. Is that also additional $35 on top of the $45 charged for the extra adult? so adding a 3rd adult would cost total $80 extra? Or is the $45 room charge include a "free" rollaway? Or is the rollaway not required if we bring a blowup mattress for one of the kids?

If i'm booking a regular 2 Queens room and will have 3 adults and 2 kids: I understand there is additional $45 charge for 3rd adult. Also, we would be required to take the rollaway. Is that also additional $35 on top of the $45 charged for the extra adult? so adding a 3rd adult would cost total $80 extra? Or is the $45 room charge include a "free" rollaway? Or is the rollaway not required if we bring a blowup mattress for one of the kids?

You would pay both costs, the extra adult and the rollaway, so if you can you should bring the blow up mattress.

Housekeeping will supply bedding for it, no problems there, just call Star Service from your room when you get there.

I remember that in this thread there was a map showing the towers etc. But, I can’t find it. Could someone help me?

There are a couple online, here are two I found, maybe not very clear but will give you the Tower info you were looking for :)

cv125-XL.jpg

cv124-XL.jpg

Do these TVs have smart app functions yet, or do we still need to bring a Roku stick? Thank you!

I have seen folks say they bring something with them like that, sorry I have no definite answer as we never use anything like that on trips, but hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

I think the tv is quite basic.

1st time staying at RP later in the year, does anyone know if the pool bar is tip inclusive like Hard Rock?

Do cheerleading groups typically stay at RP? I’m debating on staying here for a quick trip but am trying to avoid that if possible.

Do cheerleading groups typically stay at RP? I’m debating on staying here for a quick trip but am trying to avoid that if possible.

Generally no.

On one of our trips we had a small group, a very small group of girls stay with their mothers but you`d never have known who they were apart from seeing them in their outfits once.

But, large groups that you hear of being loud, no, never to my knowledge.

Generally no.

On one of our trips we had a small group, a very small group of girls stay with their mothers but you`d never have known who they were apart from seeing them in their outfits once.

But, large groups that you hear of being loud, no, never to my knowledge.
Well that is a relief! Thank you!

Has anyone been successful grabbing breakfast/snacks/coffee from the club lounge and still making it in time for EE lineup for Hagrid's? I wish the lounge opened just a half hour earlier 😕

I apologize for the barrage of questions I have be (and will probably continue) asking!
Are the pools heated? I know it says they are, but I’ve been to some resorts that claim to have heated pools, but it seems they were “heated by the sun” instead of a heater.
Looking at an early March trip, and I know the weather is a toss up then, so I want to make sure if I’m putting out this money for this resort, I will be able to use the pool if it’s cold:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter