ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Question about my first trip to Universal.... I'm staying at Royal Pacific and I want to self-park. Where do I park when I first arrive so that I can check-in?

Question about my first trip to Universal.... I'm staying at Royal Pacific and I want to self-park. Where do I park when I first arrive so that I can check-in?

You can pull up to the hotel and drop your stuff off and any other passengers.

Then just drive to the lot.

We usually just self park and walk up with our luggage, its an easy walk and not far.

You can pull up to the hotel and drop your stuff off and any other passengers.

Then just drive to the lot.

We usually just self park and walk up with our luggage, its an easy walk and not far.

Great, thank you! I'm assuming self-park is easy to find? (I'm just a little nervous about not knowing anything about the whole Universal area!)

Great, thank you! I'm assuming self-park is easy to find? (I'm just a little nervous about not knowing anything about the whole Universal area!)

Yep, after you pull up in front of the hotel......drive back down a little and the you go straight across the road.

If you have already checked in you can use your key to open the gate........there is a little picture of which way to slide the key.......

It's clear when you're there.......honest..........:)

If you decide to park first without checking in, there's a button to press at the gate, tell them you have just arrived for your stay and they'll open it for you.

After that you need your room key to get in and out.

Yep, after you pull up in front of the hotel......drive back down a little and the you go straight across the road.

If you have already checked in you can use your key to open the gate........there is a little picture of which way to slide the key.......

It's clear when you're there.......honest..........:)

Thank you for you help!!!

I did self parking this month and found out it is easier to unload the car at the drop off section at rpr

Bell services will load your stuff on a cart and hold it for you

That I did and went to park the car then
No lugging all my stuff by hand as it is secure and waiting for you when you walk back to the hotel

Hi all, we are heading back to the dark side this summer and I am getting wicked excited. This will be my fourth trip to Universal, having stayed at Hard Rock once and twice at Royal Pacific. This trip, we have six nights booked at the Royal Pacific, and are staying club level for the very first time! I am beyond excited and have begun reading every thread possible.

Just have one very important question right now - anyone know what kind of beer is currently available in the club lounge? These are the pressing issues! :drinking1

Had to go check my trip report as I have a picture of the beer, wine and liquor from RP Club Lounge in it.

Miller Lite, Corona, Bud and Bud light.

They don't usually change them..........

Had to go check my trip report as I have a picture of the beer, wine and liquor from RP Club Lounge in it.

Miller Lite, Corona, Bud and Bud light.

They don't usually change them..........

Thanks so much for the reply! I will have to go check out your trip report and look at your photos!

I forgot to mention in a prior post that we had an issue when we arrived at RPR on a Saturday mid-day, absolutely no available parking spaces in self-park. We drove around, and around, and around, as did others arriving who also could not find a space. Finally after asking people if they were leaving my husband found a man who was leaving and he literally followed the man as he walked to his car. Felt like a stalker!

Just a word of warning for fellow drivers! There was a convention going on at RPR plus lots of folks presumably who were still in the parking lot enjoying a day in the park before leaving to drive home. I'm used to the Disney resorts with huge self parking lots, not the case at RPR!

I forgot to mention in a prior post that we had an issue when we arrived at RPR on a Saturday mid-day, absolutely no available parking spaces in self-park. We drove around, and around, and around, as did others arriving who also could not find a space. Finally after asking people if they were leaving my husband found a man who was leaving and he literally followed the man as he walked to his car. Felt like a stalker!

Just a word of warning for fellow drivers! There was a convention going on at RPR plus lots of folks presumably who were still in the parking lot enjoying a day in the park before leaving to drive home. I'm used to the Disney resorts with huge self parking lots, not the case at RPR!

If you can't find a parking space in the self parking lot, you can drive back up to Valet and they will park your car for you and you won't the be charged the Valet Park cost.

Disney aren't limited by space. Loews hotels are.

i too self parked last year, just drove up, the bel hops loaded the cart and I parked. Interesting note, the gate was wide open all 4 days were were there. Will do the same in July when we head back :)

I'm a bit of a beer snob in my normal life, but honestly, when I am on vacation, nothing beats a cold Bud Light! :goodvibes

I know what you mean......my husband is the same.......but on trips will drink most things........he usually sticks to wine in the Club Lounge though.

We usually have a drink then go somewhere for dinner later, I don't really drink beer and will order a bottle of wine with dinner so it's nicer if we're both drinking the same.......saves me trying to drink a bottle on my own...lol....:rolleyes1

We call that "land sharking" 'cause you're following them like Jaws!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter