ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We booked! Four nights in a club room in April. So excited!

What would you consider the best things for kids to do at RPR? The pool looks great. We're used to the uber kid-friendly theming at DIsney (stayed at AOA last time), so I was wondering. It looks gorgeous, though.

We are checking into RPR in 12 days. I am going to request a refurbed room, so I guess that would be Tower 1? Does anyone have any other request advice for Tower 1? Do all of the first floor rooms have a patio area?

Just switched our january trip from CBBR to RPR thanks to their Black Friday special. It's going to cost me about $200 more (We were on a Harry Potter package and now we're not, so I'll be paying for Shutterbuttons and eating at 3 Broomsticks and LC out of pocket) but I had really wanted to stay at RPR and it was the final push I needed.

Very excited! Now I need to read up on this hotel! Thanks for this great thread.

Just switched our january trip from CBBR to RPR thanks to their Black Friday special. It's going to cost me about $200 more (We were on a Harry Potter package and now we're not, so I'll be paying for Shutterbuttons and eating at 3 Broomsticks and LC out of pocket) but I had really wanted to stay at RPR and it was the final push I needed.

Very excited! Now I need to read up on this hotel! Thanks for this great thread.

What special is this? I only saw the rosin inn one.

Does anyone know.. we have a waterview room booked for late Dec.
Do all three towers have waterview rooms? Or is there a specific tower we're likely to be in?

Just trying to find out the likelihood of a refurbed room. It's our first time visiting and it will probably be a long time before we can come back, so we were hoping for a refurb.

Thank you for any info!

all 3 onsite deluxe hotels have a waterview.
when you book a water view room, it could be the canal, or pool view.

What is the best way to put in a room request?

My whole family is showing up, split over 3 rooms in early Dec. While I would us all to be close together, in renovated rooms, etc. - all I 100% need is for 1 room to have a fridge due to food / medicine for one of the younger children in the party.

If it matters, I did book on a third-party site.

Soma27.............Call the hotel directly, rooms are usually allocated 5 days out.........so you could call now and then again just before your trip to make sure your requests are on file.

T1 is totally refurbed, half of T2 is done as they stopped working on that tower to get T3 done. All refurbed rooms have fridges :thumbsup2

Soma27.............Call the hotel directly, rooms are usually allocated 5 days out.........so you could call now and then again just before your trip to make sure your requests are on file.

T1 is totally refurbed, half of T2 is done as they stopped working on that tower to get T3 done. All refurbed rooms have fridges :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. Will give them a call tomorrow.

Update.

As we know tower 1 is complete.
Tower 2 is I believe same as tower 3. I can't remember is floor 4 is done. Will check later.

Edit, floor 4 not done.

Tower 3 floors 4,5,6,and 7 are done. Was told club is complete too but no word on the presidential. But from outside it looks done. They just finished club last week.

Presidential is empty with bare walls.

Last edited:
All rooms are done now according to the CM who checked us in Monday. Here's a tip; the fridges will hold 2 liter bottles if you reposition the top shelf.

I have been watching hotel prices for RP in July for a few weeks now, and they've only gone up. The rate is now $361/night! And that is straight thru Universal. All the third parties are higher. My dates are not flexible. Any chances they will lower soon? I'm trying to decide if I should book or what. :(

ETA: I should also add that the B&B package is the same price as the hotel alone. That seems a no-brainer, although I'm wondering if you'd have to miss the early entry just to eat their buffet? That's the way it looks from the times posted on the website. Anyone have experience with this?

Last edited:
Being July, busy season, as the hotel gets more booked, the prices will only go up. I would say, book now through Lowes site (try APH code and check the Stay more, save more rates; depending on how many nights you need) as long as you can change or cancel with no fees, it's best to lock in a price early.

I've never done the B&B package, so I can't help you there.

Thank you for the reply! I'd appreciate any more tips if anyone has them.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the club level renovation is completed yet and if anyone was pictures of the new lounge?

We booked! Four nights in a club room in April. So excited!

What would you consider the best things for kids to do at RPR? The pool looks great. We're used to the uber kid-friendly theming at DIsney (stayed at AOA last time), so I was wondering. It looks gorgeous, though.

There are set times for organized games for kids and adults around the pool at RPR

Read the material you receive at check in for times of game activities at the pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter