Royal Pacific Standard vs water view room

HsimSleepy

Earning My Ears
Anyone has experience with the Royal Pacific standard room view? It is a garden view or parking lot view? I’m debating if the water view is worth the upgrade. Thanks!

Anyone has experience with the Royal Pacific standard room view? It is a garden view or parking lot view? I’m debating if the water view is worth the upgrade. Thanks!
Some views will be of the garden area near the Luau stage. Others views may be of I-4 and all of the structures past the Highway (such as Fun Spot and Icon Park). I haven’t seen it, but I also suspect that the rooftop of the Royal Pacific business/meeting rooms could be a view.

We had a standard room view in tower 1 of the front entrance, so we saw lots of activity. The water view room in tower 3 on a previous visit overlooked the pool and we could see IOA in the distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter