Royal Pacific With Capital One Travel

eticketplease

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the Capital One Travel Portal to book before?

I have always just used the purchase eraser but I saw that they were offering it cheaper.

I put in our party size and it shows this is a Standard 2 Queen Room however it claims it only sleeps 2.

Since it has 2 queens will it give us the ability to sleep 4?

1667927436752.png

You can see the other two room types specify 2 queen beds rather than just 2 queen room and the bed icon for the other two specifies 2 queen beds while the 2 queen room says assigned at check-in. I would assume this means the 2 queen room has a single queen bed for two people to share.

That was what I was thinking as well but when going straight to the hotel website, https://www.loewshotels.com/royal-pacific-resort even if just putting in 1 person going there are no 1 queen bed options.

That is why I was curious if it would work.

I have seen the capital one travel site pull in the same for other hotels but I'm not willing to risk it blindly and having to cough up money at the last second for 2 other people.

Weird. They do have king rooms that sleep fewer. Since the standard 2Q room is over on the right, I am not sure what that category is on the left! Also odd the water view is cheaper than standard.

If you book a room that says it sleeps 2 and show up with more it could be a problem?

Yes I was thinking it would be a problem. I didn't want to take a chance so I wanted to ask if anyone had any luck with this.

I will just book the one that states it sleeps 4 so it doesn't stress me out lol.

I booked through it in the summer for a winter stay at RPR for a club level room. I called the hotel to confirm my reservation information because, like you, I was nervous booking through the portal that showed lower rates. Well the room was booked but it was standard and not club level. There was a lot of back and forth and pointing of fingers but eventually capital one rebooked the room as a club level through expedia. So your mileage may vary, always double check the hotel received the reservation when not booking direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter