RPR Bathroom Question

Michelina

Disney Crazy!!!!<br><font color=magenta>Once you'v
Hi, can anyone tell me if they provide conditioner as well as shampoo in the standard room at RPR? I'm packing (at the last moment, of course) and find I'm quickly running out of room, so I might just use what I can there.
Thanks in advance!!

Yes, they supply both as well as lotion, and they replenish it daily.

Thanks! That's one less thing to worry about :D

Because of a price hike at Portofino, we may be staying at the Royal instead. I procrastinated waiting for a better rate and now the rate is sky high. I can get the Royal for $175. We do have 5 adult size people. Can we make do in a standard room for just two nights? Tell me about the bathroom set up? Are ther two sinks? Is the tub enclosed and private?

Let me see, if memory serves...
PBH has 2 sinks
HRH has 2 sinks (one with the toilet/tub)
RPR has only one sink? I think. The toilet and tub are together and the sink is outside in an alcove separated from the beds by a handcarved wooden screen above a half wall. The sink also has a wall mounted adjustable 12" +/- mirror in addition to the full mirror above the sink.

I made my reservations ($215 for the 5 of us) thinking there were two sinks. :eek: Hope that a good price for the Portofino will come up between now and July.
Glad to know that they have that extra mirror so I can see. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter