RPR Club Room Locations

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Hi all. Mike and I are doing RPR Club with his sister and BIL and wondering about the room locations/views on Club Level. I'd hate for them to be disappointed. We don't need adjoining rooms, but I'd hate for them (or us for that matter) to get stuck with a view of I4. Any opinions?

Would it be better if we upgraded to a King Suite w/Club Privileges to ensure a better view?

TIA!

Club rooms are in tower 3 and can have a few different views. Some rooms overlook the convention center roof and I-4. More overlook a courtyard area and again maybe I-4. But there are some rooms that aren't suites that overlook the pool, waterway and themeparks. Just request a view of the pool when you make your reservatons. I'm not sure how many king suites there are on each floor but one of them has a view of the pool. There are also some really nice suites up on the club level all overlooking the pool as well.

Sorry A&N for hijacking your thread but I need to ask RyGuy a question and I haven't seen him around for a while and he is the expert. Which is the best standard in RPR in Tower 1 top floor with a view of IOA? Do you have a room number?
A&N - I would want the Tower 3 water view or pool side. I have stayed on the other side of Tower 3 and we were disappointed.

Motherfletcher,

Tower 1 with the thempark view is my favorite standard view location at RPR. Last October I got that view on the fifth floor and the room number was 1546. I definitely think the higher the better to avoid any possible palm tree obstructions. I'm staying at RPR this Friday the 21st for the night to catch the opening of The Mummy. If I can't upgrade to a suite I hope to get the thempark view in Tower 1. Check your PM's.

AlexandNessa, We had a beautiful view of a pond w/ducks at RPR club. The pond was surrounded by palm trees and in the distance you could see Wet N' Wild (bring your binoculars, the view is great!!) or watch approaching storms. I'm pretty sure our room # was 3727 but I can check my brochure tomorrow. We were right next to the club lounge which was very convenient for my kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter