Rv Parking At Universal Hotels

DSCOTT

Earning My Ears
I POSTED THIS QUESTION ON THE USO HOTELS BOARD, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE ANSWER. PERHAPS PEOPLE THAT STAY THERE DON'T RV, SO DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER. I PLAN ON DRIVING DOWN IN THE MOTORHOME, AND STAYING A FW FOR THE WEEK, BUT WAS HOPING TO CHECKIN AT PORTOFINO BAY FOR A NIGHT AND DO UNIVERSAL THE FOLLOWING DAY FOR FOL PRIVILEGES. DO THEY HAVE PARKING TO ACCOMODATE A 30 FOOT MOTORHOME? HOW CLOSE TO THE HOTEL IS IT? ETC. JUST TO CLARIFY-- I PLAN ON SLEEPING IN THE HOTEL. HAS ANYONE DONE THIS?

DSCOTT, I don't know the answer to your question but if you call the hotel you can ask them. They will let you know. I've stayed at a different hotel and they had a larger parking lot up the block for rv's and my pop-up.

I am doing the same thing and have called universal twice and did not get a clear ans. I got I think so twice. since I am not going until Aug. I'm waiting to call again. But if anyone knows the ans. I would love to know. Thank you for any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter