?'s on WDWCP *UPDATE* I got it! I got it!

mickeysdsnyprncs

Rubbin' is racing! Go #24!!!
Just a few questions. I just applied for the WDWCP and I am going to the Presentation 02/25/04. I was wondering what the Presentation was like or if anyone has any tips for me. What is the likelyhood that I will be accepted? And how do you deal with the anxiety of the wait after the Presentation LOL :rotfl:
Any info would be greatly helpful. THANX SOOOOOO MUCH!!

I was very excited following the presentation and interview, but has to wait 21 days to get my acceptance card. So much for the "about a week" they promised...

My daughter was kept in suspense for 3 weeks. Another great web site is www.wdwcpinfo.com

It is a great program. My daughter did the program twice and is working for WDW now that we live here in Orlando.

thanks for all your support! It means a lot. Now I have to play that terrible game.... The Waiting Game. LOL :rotfl:

I will keep you all posted. :)

Try to find things to keep you busy. Easier said than done. Hopefully you will hear soon. Good luck.

Any news yet??? When I went a few years ago we had to wait an entire month before we found out. Then The letter came over Spring Break. Luckily my my roommate only loved half hour away and she went back to tell me that I was accepted!!!
I hope that you get it? You will have a blast.

chrissy

:bounce:YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!:bounce:

I got it! Yippie! :bounce:

August 25th I will arrive! Woo-Hoo!

Thanks for all the useful info and support everyone.

Karen

That is great!!! What will you be doing?? I was in Outdoor Foods at DTD and had a great time. Living at Disney World is so much fun. I am so jealous. I wish that I could do it again.

chrissy

I am in Merchandising.. Location to be announced. YAY!! :bounce:

I am so excited about living there.

Thanks.

Congratulations mickeysdsnyprncs! My son just found out last week that he was also accepted to the college program! His role is Custodial and his dates are May 19 - January 3! Exciting times are ahead for both of you!

Still waiting for my letter (it's only been a week since my interview) Fingers are crossed.

(And, of course, Congratulations to mickeysdsnyprncs and also to Deb T's son)

mickeysdsnyprncs, congratulations!!!! The time will fly and before you know it you will be at WDW.

Got my acceptance letter :) I'm in "Operations" somewhere, should I decide to take the job. (leaning towards it, but want to talk with my family before I accept)

SyracuseWolvrine , congratulations!!! Accept it. You will have a great time on the CP and learn a lot while having fun. It is a great opportunity.

Congratulations SyracuseWolvrine!!! :bounce: I hope you decide to accept since Operations is a great role! If you do, when do you start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter