Sailing on Allure in Feb 2017 - when can we book shows?

LWILDP

Mouseketeer
Help!

We've sailed on DCL multiple times but this is our first time sailing on RCL and are trying to do all the appropriate planning. I've read that it's important to reserve the shows in advance but when I go on the site to book a time it says it can't reserve. Are we just too far out? When can you reserve the shows? If we can't reserve the shows now can we see what times they're offered at?? We have two kids 9 and 5 and I suspect that they may not want to see Mama Mia so we need to look into what to do with them. In that regard, do people normally put their kids in the clubs? What if it's during the 5-7 time when the clubs are closed??
TIA for any hints and tips!

It seems like there is no set time for when bookings open up. We went on Allure in April and we were lucky as shows opened up 6 months in advance and dinner reservations were 4 months in advance (we were on My Time). But I've heard the opposite. So just keep checking your cruise planner.

As for Mamma Mia, when we went there was a show Day 1 at 8pm, Day 2 at 9:30pm and day 3 at 5pm. My 6 year old daughter really loved Mamma Mia , but my 10 year old had no interest. So it depends on the kids. The only shows they will not be allowed into is the comedy club as it's 18+.
Our kids didn't go to the kids club so I can't comment.

Allure is an amazing ship. You'll have a great time! Don't miss the Aqua and ice shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter